Report NEP-MIG-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cholezas, Ioannis & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2008. "The Economic Impact of Immigration in Greece: Taking Stock of the Existing Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3754, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331322_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Chen, Wen-Hao & Corak, Miles, 2008. "Intergenerational Education Mobility among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 3759, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi, 2008. "Electoral Participation as a Measure of Social Inclusion for Natives, Immigrants and Descendants in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 3764, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Prachi Mishra & Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda, 2008. "Do Interest Groups Affect U.S. Immigration Policy?," IMF Working Papers 08/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianmarco I P Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Immigration and National Wages: Clarifying the Theory and the Empirics," Working Papers 2008.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2007. "The Bitter Taste of Strawberry Jam: Distortions on Romanian Labour Market beyond 2007," MPRA Paper 11184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Ulku, Hulya, 2008. "Determinants of Integration and its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," IZA Discussion Papers 3762, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Demet Beton & Glenn Jenkins, 2008. "Migration From Turkey And The Uncertainty Of The Accession Of Turkey To The Eu," Working Paper 1182, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Lemos, Sara & Portes, Jonathan, 2008. "New Labour? The Impact of Migration from Central and Eastern European Countries on the UK Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3756, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zhao Chen & Shiqing Jiang & Ming Lu & Hiroshi Sato, 2008. "How Do Heterogeneous Social Interactions Affect the Peer Effect in Rural-Urban Migration?: Empirical Evidence from China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-008, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & David A. Grigorian & J. Scott Shonkwiler, 2008. "Garbage In, Gospel Out? Controlling for the Underreporting of Remittances," IMF Working Papers 08/230, International Monetary Fund.