Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales Madrid, Spain
Universidad Nacional de Educatión a Distancia
RePEc:edi:fcunees (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2014. "FDI, Trade Integration and the Border Effect: Evidence from the European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 4867, CESifo.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa-Calvo & Blanca Sánchez-Robles Rute, 2013. "The Trade-FDI Nexus: Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2013/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles & Jorge Guada, 2009. "Financial Crisis and Real Estate Activity: The Spanish Evidence," ERES eres2009_138, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles & Pedro Gil & Jose Luis Suarez, 2008. "Value Creation For Shareholders In Spanish Real Estate Firms, 1996-2007," ERES eres2008_243, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles & Pedro Gil & Jose Luis Suarez, 2008. "Which Factors Attract Fdi In Real Estate? Some Preliminary Findings," ERES eres2008_242, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles & Marta Bengoa & P. Gil & Marta Bengoa & Pedro Gil, 2007. "Scale Economies and Corporate Transactions in the Spanish Real Estate Sector. Is there a Link?," ERES eres2007_240, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Maza, Adolfo & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 2002. "EMU and macroeconomic shocks: some evidence on Spanish regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p391, European Regional Science Association.
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles & Jose Villaverde, 2001. "Costs of EMU from a regional approach: the Spanish case," ERSA conference papers ersa01p52, European Regional Science Association.
- Cuñado, Juncal & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 2000. "Regional Disparities And Asymmetric Shocks: The Case Of The Spanish Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa00p32, European Regional Science Association.
- Villaverde, Jose & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 1999. "Will EMU increase regional disparities in Spain? A new empirical approach," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa221, European Regional Science Association.
- Blanca SANCHEZ-ROBLES & Adolfo MAZA FERNANDEZ, "undated". "An Attempt to Modelize the ECB Monetary Policy," EcoMod2004 330600124, EcoMod.
- BENGOA Marta & SANCHEZ-ROBLES Blanca, "undated". "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Growth? Recent Evidence from Latin America," EcoMod2003 330700013, EcoMod.
- Blanca SANCHEZ-ROBLES & Nuria SANCHEZ-SANCHEZ & Pablo COTO MILLAN, "undated". "Unions, Wages and Productivity. The Spanish Case, 1986-2000," EcoMod2004 330600123, EcoMod.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, trade integration and the home bias: evidence from the European Union," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 197-229, February.
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles, 2006. "Intermediate goods imports, policy and growth. A simple theoretical model/Importaciones de bienes intermedios, política económica y crecimiento. Un modelo económico sencillo," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 105-126, Abril.
- Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sanchez-Robles, 2005. "Does equality reduce growth? Some empirical evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 479-483.
- Bengoa, Marta & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 2005. "Policy shocks as a source of endogenous growth," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 249-261, March.
- Bengoa, Marta & Sanchez-Robles, Blanca, 2003. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and growth: new evidence from Latin America," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 529-545, September.
- Herrero-Egaña, A. & Sanchez-Robles, B & Muñoz, A, 2003. "Synthetic Fordward," Review on Economic Cycles, International Association of Economic Cycles, vol. 7(1), December.
- Juncal Cuñado & Blanca Sanchez-Robles, 2000. "Sectoral structure and real convergence among Spanish regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 259-270, May.
- José Villaverde Castro & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 1998. "Disparidades provinciales y clubes de convergencia en España," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 177-199.
- Blanca Sanchez‐Robles, 1998. "Infrastructure Investment And Growth: Some Empirical Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 98-108, January.
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles, 1998. "Macroeconomic stability and economic growth: the case of Spain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(9), pages 587-591.
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles, 1997. "Financial efficiency and economic growth: The case of Spain," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(4), pages 333-351, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Blanca Sanchez-Robles should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.