Report NEP-GRO-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Maarek & Michael T. Borsch, 2014. "Recessions, Inequality, and Democratization," THEMA Working Papers 2014-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2014. "Output Growth and Commodity Prices in Latin America: What Has Changed?," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Sushila KAUL, "undated". "Agricultural Credit Cooperatives of India," EcoMod2010 259600087, EcoMod.
- Umair Shahzad, 2014. "Impact Assessment of Natural Disasters upon Economic Growth in Pakistan," 2nd International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-Economic Development 7373, EcoMod.
- UTKULU Utku & OZDEMIR Durmus, "undated". "Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey?," EcoMod2003 330700147, EcoMod.
- Mohammad Ali MORADI & Meysam KEBRYAEE, "undated". "Impact of Information and Communication Technology on Economic Growth in Selected Islamic Countries," EcoMod2009 21500068, EcoMod.
- BENGOA Marta & SANCHEZ-ROBLES Blanca, "undated". "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Growth? Recent Evidence from Latin America," EcoMod2003 330700013, EcoMod.
- Hiranya K. Nath, 2014. "Natural Resources and Sustainable Development," Working Papers 1409, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Thomas Brenner & Daniel Lee, 2014. "Weather Conditions and Economic Growth - Is Productivity Hampered by Climate Change?," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.