|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business Madison, Wisconsin (United States)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
RePEc:edi:sbuwius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Aric Rindfleisch & Kersi Antia & Janet Bercovitz & James Brown & Joseph Cannon & Stephen Carson & Mrinal Ghosh & Susan Helper & Diana Robertson & Kenneth Wathne, 2010. "Transaction costs, opportunism, and governance: Contextual considerations and future research opportunities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 211-222, September.
- Rindfleisch, Aric, 1996. "Marketing as warfare: Reassessing a dominant metaphor," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 3-10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aric Rindfleisch & Kersi Antia & Janet Bercovitz & James Brown & Joseph Cannon & Stephen Carson & Mrinal Ghosh & Susan Helper & Diana Robertson & Kenneth Wathne, 2010.
"Transaction costs, opportunism, and governance: Contextual considerations and future research opportunities,"
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 211-222, September.
- Jody Crosno & Chris Manolis & Robert Dahlstrom, 2013. "Toward understanding passive opportunism in dedicated channel relationships," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 353-368, December.
- Paswan, Audhesh K. & Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Iyer, Pramod, 2017. "Opportunism, governance structure and relational norms: An interactive perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 131-139.
- Jell-Ojobor, Maria & Windsperger, Josef, 2014. "The Choice of Governance Modes of International Franchise Firms — Development of an Integrative Model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-187.
- Xue, Jinjie & Yuan, Hongping & Shi, Benshan, 2016. "Investigating partners' opportunistic behavior in joint ventures in China: The role of transaction costs and relational exchanges," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6067-6078.
- Chun Zhang & Julie Juan Li & Ying Huang, 2017. "Sustaining relationships after opportunism and misunderstanding: the role of formalization and socialization," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 305-319, June.
- Maria Angela Perito & Marcello De Rosa & Luca Bartoli & Emilio Chiodo & Giuseppe Martino, 2017. "Heterogeneous Organizational Arrangements in Agrifood Chains: A Governance Value Analysis Perspective on the Sheep and Goat Meat Sector of Italy," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-16, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aric Rindfleisch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.