Edward Rivera Rivera
|Last Name:||Rivera Rivera|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centro de Ciências Socias e Aplicadas São Paulo, Brazil
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie
RePEc:edi:fcmacbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Edward Bernard Bastiaan de Rivera y Rivera & Emerson FernandesMarçal & Diogenes Manoel Leiva Martin, 2011. "Rational Valuationformula And First Generation Models In Financial Economics: Firm-Levelbrazilian Market Efficiency Evidences From Dynamic Panel Unit Root Andcointegration Tests," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 138, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan & Cassano, Francisco Américo, 2007. "Políticas financeiras nas estratégias de internacionalização: efeitos do IED sobre as exportações brasileiras [Politiques financières dans les stratégies d’internationalisation : effet de l’IDE sur," MPRA Paper 4534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2007.
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Benchmark nations at the conversion of foreign direct investments into international trade: A non-parametric analysis of the G7 and Bric nations," MPRA Paper 4531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan & Costantin, Paulo Dutra, 2007.
"Produtividade Total Dos Fatores Nas Principais Lavouras De Grãos Brasileiras: Análise De Fronteira Estocástica E Índice De Malmquist,"
5890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Bernard Bastiaan de Rivera Rivera & Paulo Dutra Costantin, 2007. "Produtividade Total Dos Fatores Nas Principais Lavouras De Grãos Brasileiras: Análise De Fronteira Estocástica E Índice De Malmquist," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 121, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Uma Nova Abordagem Insumo-Produto: Nações Benchmark Na Transformação De Investimentos Diretos Em Comércio Internacional," MPRA Paper 4532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2007.
- Constantin, Paulo Dutra & Martin, Diogenes Leiva & Rivera Y Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan De, 2009. "Cobb-Douglas, Translog Stochastic Production Function and Data Envelopment Analysis in Total Factor Productivity in Brazilian Agribusiness," Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management (JOSCM), Fundação Getulio Vargas, Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (FGV EAESP), vol. 2(2), December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Constantin, Paulo Dutra & Martin, Diogenes Leiva & Rivera Y Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan De, 2009.
"Cobb-Douglas, Translog Stochastic Production Function and Data Envelopment Analysis in Total Factor Productivity in Brazilian Agribusiness,"
Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management (JOSCM), Fundação Getulio Vargas, Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (FGV EAESP), vol. 2(2), December.
- Ostadzad, Ali Hossein, 2022. "Innovation and carbon emissions: Fixed-effects panel threshold model estimation for renewable energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C), pages 602-617.
- Abubakar Rasheed & Gershom Endelani Mwalupaso & Qasir Abbas & Xu Tian & Rafay Waseem, 2020. "Women Participation: A Productivity Strategy in Rice Production," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-15, April.
- Patalinghug Jason C., 2019. "Estimation of a Production Function for Philippine Retail Stores," Economics, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 69-79, June.
- Wenjun Liu & Shoji Nishijima, 2012.
"Productivity and Openness: Firm Level Evidence in Brazilian Manufacturing Industries,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2012-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Wenjun Liu & Shoji Nishijima, 2013. "Productivity and openness: firm level evidence in Brazilian manufacturing industries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 363-384, November.
- Kailash Chandra Pradhan & Shrabani Mukherjee, 2018. "Examining Technical Efficiency in Indian Agricultural Production Using Production Frontier Model," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, March.
- Alexander Bilson Darku & Stavroula Malla & Kien C. Tran, 2016. "Sources and Measurement of Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency in Canadian Provinces: Crops and Livestock," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(1), pages 49-70, March.
- Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis, 2015. "Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 1-21.
- Karabi Das & Debarshi Das, 2020. "Technical Efficiency in Small Tea Gardens of Assam," Review of Development and Change, , vol. 25(1), pages 112-130, June.
- Ajetomobi, J. O. & Adedeji, I. A., 2016. "Productivity Growth of ECOWAS Common Crops: A Tale of Two Competing Frontier Methods of Analysis," Agroeconomia Croatica, Croatian Society of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, November.
- Rada, Nicholas E. & Valdes, Constanza, 2012. "Policy, Technology, and Efficiency of Brazilian Agriculture," Economic Research Report 127498, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2007-08-27
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2007-12-01
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2007-08-27
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Edward Rivera Rivera should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.