Report NEP-EFF-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina, 2007. "Non-Performing Loans and Productivity in Chinese Banks: 1997-2006," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/30, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan & Costantin, Paulo Dutra, 2007. "Produtividade Total Dos Fatores Nas Principais Lavouras De Grãos Brasileiras: Análise De Fronteira Estocástica E Índice De Malmquist," MPRA Paper 5890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Hanel, 2007. "Productivity and innovation: an overview of the issues," Cahiers de recherche 07-22, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Lopez-Pablos, Rodrigo A., 2007. "Health Econometric: Uncovering the Anthropometric Behavior on Women's Labor Market," MPRA Paper 5961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2007.
- Item repec:gra:fegper:04/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberta Blass Staub & Geraldo da Silva e Souza, 2007. "A Probabilistic Approach for Assessing the Significance of Contextual Variables in Nonparametric Frontier Models: an Application for Brazilian Banks," Working Papers Series 150, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2007. "The Productivity Effects of Privatization in Ukraine: Estimates from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Panel Data, 1989–2005," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-137, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Sohrab Abizadeh & Manish Pandey & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2007. "Impact of Trade on Productivity of Skilled and Unskilled Intensive Industries: A Cross-Country Investigation," Working Papers 07-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Abraham, Filip & Konings, Jozef & Slootmaekers, Veerle, 2007. "FDI Spillovers in the Chinese Manufacturing Sector: Evidence of firm heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.