Alexei V. Ovtchinnikov
Départment de Finance et Économie Jouy-en-Josas, France
HEC Paris (École des Hautes Études Commerciales)
78351 Jouy-en-Josas cedex
RePEc:edi:dfhecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei & Cooper , Michael, 2015. "Geographical Vibrancy and Firm Performance," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1090, HEC Paris.
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei & Reza , Syed, 2014. "Political Activism and Firm Innovation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1053, HEC Paris.
- Alexei V. Ovtchinnikov, 2013. "Merger waves following industry deregulation," Post-Print hal-00852441, HAL.
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei V., 2013. "Debt Decisions in Deregulated Industries," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1000, HEC Paris.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V., 2016. "Debt decisions in deregulated industries," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 230-254.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V., 2013. "Merger waves following industry deregulation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 51-76.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V. & Pantaleoni, Eva, 2012. "Individual political contributions and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 367-392.
- Michael J. Cooper & Huseyin Gulen & Alexei V. Ovtchinnikov, 2010. "Corporate Political Contributions and Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(2), pages 687-724, April.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V., 2010. "Capital structure decisions: Evidence from deregulated industries," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 249-274, February.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V. & McConnell, John J., 2009. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Sensitivity of Investment to Stock Prices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 551-578, June.
- Cooper, Michael J. & McConnell, John J. & Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V., 2006. "The other January effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 315-341, November.
- Diane K. Denis & John J. McConnell & Alexei V. Ovtchinnikov & Yun Yu, 2003. "S&P 500 Index Additions and Earnings Expectations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 1821-1840, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2013-11-14 2015-06-13
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2013-11-14 2015-06-13
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2015-02-11
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-02-11
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2015-06-13
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2015-02-11
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2015-02-11
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2013-11-14
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2015-06-13
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexei V. Ovtchinnikov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.