Report NEP-CDM-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2014. "Who’s Favored by Evaluative Voting ? An Experiment Conducted During the 2012 French Presidential Election," Working Papers 1430, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Lo Prete, Anna & Revelli, Federico, 2014. "Voter Turnout and City Performance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201435, University of Turin.
- Marek Pycia & M. Utku Ünver, 2014. "Decomposing Random Mechanisms," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 870, Boston College Department of Economics.
- LG Deidda & F. Cerina, 2014. "Reward from public office and the selection of politicians by parties," Working Paper CRENoS 201414, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Michela Cella & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni, 2015. "Do The Right Thing. A comparison of politicians' incentives across constitutional systems," Working Papers 290, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei & Reza , Syed, 2014. "Political Activism and Firm Innovation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1053, HEC Paris.
- Michel Grabisch & Antoine Mandel & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2015. "Strategic influence in social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- John Barrdear, 2014. "Peering into the mist: social learning over an opaque observation network," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58083, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Carter & John Morrow, 2014. "The political economy of inclusive rural growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60268, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2015. "Network geometry and the scope of the median voter theorem," Department of Economics University of Siena 704, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Asiedu, Edward & Ibanez, Marcela, 2014. "The weaker sex? Gender differences in punishment across Matrilineal and Patriarchal Societies," Discussion Papers 165743, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2014. "Local government cooperation at work : A control function approach," Working Papers 1444, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Stephen B. Kaplan, 2014. "Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policymaking: Economic Crises and Technocratic Governance," Working Papers 2014-18, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2014. "On the Timing of Political Regime Changes: Theory and Application to the Arab Spring," Working Papers 2014.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.