Report NEP-CDM-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2014. "Who’s Favored by Evaluative Voting ? An Experiment Conducted During the 2012 French Presidential Election," Working Papers 1430, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Lo Prete, Anna & Revelli, Federico, 2014. "Voter Turnout and City Performance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201435, University of Turin.
- Marek Pycia & M. Utku Ünver, 2014. "Decomposing Random Mechanisms," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 870, Boston College Department of Economics.
- LG Deidda & F. Cerina, 2014. "Reward from public office and the selection of politicians by parties," Working Paper CRENoS 201414, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Michela Cella & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni, 2015. "Do The Right Thing. A comparison of politicians' incentives across constitutional systems," Working Papers 290, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei & Reza , Syed, 2014. "Political Activism and Firm Innovation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1053, HEC Paris.
- Michel Grabisch & Antoine Mandel & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2015. "Strategic influence in social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- John Barrdear, 2014. "Peering into the mist: social learning over an opaque observation network," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58083, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Carter & John Morrow, 2014. "The political economy of inclusive rural growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60268, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2015. "Network geometry and the scope of the median voter theorem," Department of Economics University of Siena 704, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Asiedu, Edward & Ibanez, Marcela, 2014. "The weaker sex? Gender differences in punishment across Matrilineal and Patriarchal Societies," Discussion Papers 165743, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Zineb Abidi & Edoardo di Porto & Angela Parenti & Sonia Paty, 2014. "Local government cooperation at work : A control function approach," Working Papers 1444, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Stephen B. Kaplan, 2014. "Political Economy of Macroeconomic Policymaking: Economic Crises and Technocratic Governance," Working Papers 2014-18, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2014. "On the Timing of Political Regime Changes: Theory and Application to the Arab Spring," Working Papers 2014.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.