Report NEP-POL-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engdahl, Mattias & Lindgren, Karl-Oskar & Rosenqvist, Olof, 2018. "The role of local voting rights for foreign citizens – a catalyst for integration?," Working Paper Series 2018:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Xiangjun Ma & John McLaren, 2018. "A Swing-State Theorem, with Evidence," NBER Working Papers 24425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2018. "Immigration and Electoral Support for the Far-Left and the Far-Right," CESifo Working Paper Series 6918, CESifo Group Munich.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2018. "Minority Groups and Success in Election Primaries," IZA Discussion Papers 11371, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Achten-Gozdowski, Jennifer, 2018.
"Geschichte und Politökonomie deutscher Theatersubventionen
[History and Political Economy of Public Subsidies for German Theatres and Operas]," MPRA Paper 85087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V. & Valta, Philip, 2018. "Debt in Political Campaigns," HEC Research Papers Series 1165, HEC Paris, revised 30 Jan 2018.
- Ngo Van Long & Martin Richardson & Frank Stähler, 2018. "Media, Fake News, and Debunking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Allan Drazen, 2018. "A Theory of Small Campaign Contributions," NBER Working Papers 24413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mukand, Sharun W. & Rodrik, Dani, 2018. "The Political Economy of Ideas," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1163, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Adefeso, Hammed, 2018. "Corruption, Political Instability and Development Nexus in Africa: A Call for Sequential Policies Reforms," MPRA Paper 85277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Violeta Iftinchi, 2018. "Defining Political Risk in International Affairs," Working Papers 9, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE).
- Tadas Limba & Konstantin Agafonov & Linas Paukštė & Martynas Damkus & Tomas Plėta, 2017. "Peculiarities of cyber security management in the process of internet voting implementation," Post-Print hal-01706905, HAL.
- Korotaev, Andrey (Коротаев, Андрей) & Shulgin, Sergey (Шульгин, Сергей) & Zinkina, Yulia (Зинькина, Юлия) & Novikov, Kirill (Новиков, Кирилл), 2018.
"The Impact of Population Aging on the Global Value System and Political Dynamics
[Влияние Старения Населения На Глобальную Систему Ценностей И Политическую Динамику]," Working Papers 031806, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.