Report NEP-CFN-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gicoamo Rodano & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2015. "Bankruptcy law and bank financing," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1013, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Iyer, Rajkamal & Peydró, José-Luis & Tous, Francesc R., 2015. "Securities trading by banks and credit supply: Micro-evidence," Discussion Papers 08/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Benoît Carmichael & Jean Armand Gnagne & Kevin Moran, 2015. "Securities Transactions Taxes and Financial Crises," Cahiers de recherche 1515, CIRPEE.
- Ammann, Manuel & Horsch, Philipp & Oesch, David, 2015. "Competing with Superstars," Working Papers on Finance 1510, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jan 2016.
- Yoshiaki Ogura, 2015. "The Certification Role of Pre-IPO Banking Relationships: IPO Underpricing and Post-IPO Performance in Japan," Working Papers 1423, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Daniel Felix Ahelegbey, 2015. "The Econometrics of Networks: A Review," Working Papers 2015:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Gambetta Podesta, Renzo, 2015.
"Microfinanzas en el Perú: Solvencia y Rentabilidad en las Cajas Municipales de Ahorro y Crédito
[Microfinances in Peru: Solvency and Profitability in Municipal Savings and Loans Banks]," MPRA Paper 64741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2015. "Banks’ Risk Endogenous to Strategic Management Choices," MPRA Paper 64907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Moretto & G. Rossini, 2015. "Vertical flexibility, outsourcing and the financial choices of the firm," Working Papers wp1009, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Delis, Manthos & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "The Effect of Board Directors from Countries with Different Genetic Diversity Levels on Corporate Performance," MPRA Paper 64905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Cueva Herrero & Aldo Rustichini, 2015. "Is financial instability male-driven? Gender and cognitive skills in experimental asset markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Ruhr Economic Papers 534, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Thesmar , David & Landier , Augustin, 2015. "The Capacity of Trading Strategies," HEC Research Papers Series 1089, HEC Paris.
- Troug, Haytem Ahmed & Sbia, Rashid, 2015. "The Relationship between Banking Competition and Stability in Developing Countries: The Case of Libya," MPRA Paper 64932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Nucera & Bernd Schwaab & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2015. "The Information in Systemic Risk Rankings," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-070/III/DSF94, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13839 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Golez, Benjamin & Koudijs, Peter, 2015. "Four Centuries of Return Predictability," Research Papers 3259, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Minasyan, Vigen (Минасян, Виген), 2015.
"Modern Methods of Evaluation of Cost and Capital Structure with Attention to the Risks
[Современные Методы Оценки Стоимости И Структуры Капитала С Учетом Риска]," Published Papers mn26, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Anaïs A Périlleux & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Women Leaders and Social Performance: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal," Working Papers CEB 15-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Alon Brav & Wei Jiang, 2015. "The Long-Term Effects of Hedge Fund Activism," NBER Working Papers 21227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stelios Bekiros & Rangan Gupta & Clement Kyei, 2015. "A Nonlinear Approach for Predicting Stock Returns and Volatility with the Use of Investor Sentiment Indices," Working Papers 201536, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei & Cooper , Michael, 2015. "Geographical Vibrancy and Firm Performance," HEC Research Papers Series 1090, HEC Paris.
- Dirk Broeders & Arco van Oord & David Rijsbergen, 2015. "Scale economies in pension fund investments: A dissection of investment costs across asset classes," DNB Working Papers 474, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Colliard , Jean-Edouard & Perignon , Christophe, 2015. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," HEC Research Papers Series 1088, HEC Paris.
- Marlene Karl, 2015. "Are Ethical and Social Banks Less Risky? Evidence from a New Dataset," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1484, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bai, Jennie & Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Weymuller, Charles-Henri, 2015. "Mesuring Liquidity Mismatch in the Banking Sector," Research Papers 3278, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Troug, Haytem Ahmed & Sbia, Rashid, 2015. "Testing for the Presence of Asymmetric Information in the Oil Market: A VAR Approach," MPRA Paper 64933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Zhiguo & Krishnamurthy, Arvind, 2015. "A Macroeconomic Framework for Quantifying Systemic Risk," Research Papers 3277, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.