Report NEP-CDM-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kamei, Kenju, 2018. "Group Size Effect and Over-Punishment in the Case of Third Party Enforcement of Social Norms," MPRA Paper 85713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engdahl, Mattias & Lindgren, Karl-Oskar & Rosenqvist, Olof, 2018. "The role of local voting rights for foreign citizens – a catalyst for integration?," Working Paper Series 2018:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Nicolas Querou, 2018. "Interacting collective action problems in the commons," CEE-M Working Papers 18-04, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Xiangjun Ma & John McLaren, 2018. "A Swing-State Theorem, with Evidence," NBER Working Papers 24425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2018. "Minority Groups and Success in Election Primaries," IZA Discussion Papers 11371, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Allan Drazen, 2018. "A Theory of Small Campaign Contributions," NBER Working Papers 24413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2018. "Immigration and Electoral Support for the Far-Left and the Far-Right," CESifo Working Paper Series 6918, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Stochastic Petropolitics: The Dynamics of Institutions in Resource-Dependent Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1810, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Tadas Limba & Konstantin Agafonov & Linas Paukštė & Martynas Damkus & Tomas Plėta, 2017. "Peculiarities of cyber security management in the process of internet voting implementation," Post-Print hal-01706905, HAL.
- Ovtchinnikov, Alexei V. & Valta, Philip, 2018. "Debt in Political Campaigns," HEC Research Papers Series 1165, HEC Paris, revised 30 Jan 2018.
- Joan-Maria Esteban & Sabine Flamand & Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2018. "The Survival and Demise of the State: A Dynamic Theory of Secession," Working Papers 1028, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pavel Luengas-Sierra, 2018. "Preference Driven Intra-household Conflict and Commitment Savings Strategies," CSAE Working Paper Series 2018-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Galaso, Pablo & Kovářík, Jaromír, 2018. "Collaboration Networks and Innovation: How to Define Network Boundaries," MPRA Paper 85108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Impact of governing modes on agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 85269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gualdani, Cristina, 2018. "An Econometric Model of Network Formation with an Application to Board Interlocks between Firms," TSE Working Papers 17-898, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2019.