Report NEP-BEC-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theresa Lohse & Nadine Riedel, 2013. "Do transfer pricing laws limit international income shifting? Evidence from European multinationals," Working Papers 1307, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Ovtchinnikov , Alexei V., 2013. "Debt Decisions in Deregulated Industries," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1000, HEC Paris.
- Wennberg, Karl & Pathak, Saurav & Autio, Erkko, 2013. "How Culture Molds the Effects of Self Efficacy and Fear of Failure on Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 223, The Ratio Institute.
- Pamela Bombarda, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Localization of Economic Activities," Working Papers hal-00877201, HAL.
- Mircea Epure, 2014. "Benchmarking for Routines and Organizational Knowledge: A Managerial Accounting Approach with Performance Feedback," Working Papers 729, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Claudia Piras & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Roberta Rabellotti, 2013. "Definitions Matter: Measuring Gender Gaps in Firms' Access to Credit," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 90, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Shyti , Anisa, 2013. "Over-Confidence and Entrepreneurial Choice Under Ambiguity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 982, HEC Paris.
- Otto, Clemens A. & Volpin , Paolo F., 2013. "Marking to Market and Inefficient Investment Decisions," Les Cahiers de Recherche 986, HEC Paris.
- Johannes Becker & Melanie Steinhoff, 2013. "Conservative accounting yields excessive risk-taking; a note," Working Papers 1304, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2013. "Risky Investments with Limited Commitment," NBER Working Papers 19594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pham Hoang Van & David D. VanHoose, 2013. "Regulatory Versus Natural Endogenous Sunk Costs: Observational Equivalence In Rationalizing Lower Bounds On Industry Concentration," Working Papers 14, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- IKEDA Yuichi & AOYAMA Hideaki & YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2013. "Synchronization and the Coupled Oscillator Model in International Business Cycles," Discussion papers 13089, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chen, Yongmin & Gayle, Philip, 2013. "Mergers and Product Quality: Evidence from the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 51238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kempf, Alexander & Pütz, Alexander & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2013. "The impact of duality on managerial decisions and performance: Evidence from the mutual fund industry," CFR Working Papers 12-06 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).