Benan Zeki Orbay
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
Kadikoy, 34722 İstanbul
RePEc:edi:iidogtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Orbay, Benan & Aydede, Yigit, 2015. "Educational mismatch and the cost of underutilization in Turkish labour markets," MPRA Paper 65713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sule Aytaskin & Benan Zeki Orbay, 2006. "Trade and Environmental Policies under Incomplete Information," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 141, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alpay Filiztekin & Benan Z. Orbay, 2005. "Capacity Choice, Foreign Trade and Exchange Rates," International Trade 0501009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Orbay & Benan Zeki Orbay, 2013. "Export Subsidies and Exchange Rate Pass-through," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 627-635, September.
- Celik, Sule & Orbay, Benan Zeki, 2011. "Location choice under trade and environmental policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1710-1715, July.
- Orbay, Benan Zeki & Orbay, Hakan, 2003. "Talmudic division as a cartel rule," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 167-175.
- Oner Guncavdi & Benan Zeki Orbay, 2002. "Exchange rates, market structure and price-cost margins: evidence from a developing country," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 783-789.
- Gulay Gunluk-Senesen & Benan Zeki Orbay, 1997. "Books and News," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 291-293.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Orbay, Benan Zeki, 1996. "The trade paradox persists under excise taxes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 743-759, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Orbay, Benan & Aydede, Yigit, 2015.
"Educational mismatch and the cost of underutilization in Turkish labour markets,"
65713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anıl DUMAN, 2018. "Education Mismatches in the Labor Markets and Their Impact on Wages across Sectors: Evidence from Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 26(37).
- Celik, Sule & Orbay, Benan Zeki, 2011.
"Location choice under trade and environmental policies,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1710-1715, July.
- Young-Han Kim & Eun Mo Yang, 2015. "Environmental Protection versus Incentives for FDI Inflows: Abatement Technologies Matter," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 25-44, March.
- Eun-Mo Yang & Young-Han Kim, 2014. "Optimal Environmental Regulation on International Joint Ventures in Developing Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0902860, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gaurav Bhattacharya, 2019. "Location decisions of industries in the presence of transportation costs and environmental regulations: empirical evidence from India," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 21(1), pages 24-53, June.
- Juan Carlos Bárcena-Ruiz & María Begoña Garzón, 2017. "Environmental Policy, North-South Trade and FDI," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 371-386, December.
- Mingquan Li & Qi Wang, 2020. "Does industrial relocation alleviate environmental pollution? A mathematical economics analysis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 4673-4698, June.
- Ouchida, Yasunori & Goto, Daisaku, 2014. "Do emission subsidies reduce emission? In the context of environmental R&D organization," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 511-516.
- Oner Guncavdi & Benan Zeki Orbay, 2002.
"Exchange rates, market structure and price-cost margins: evidence from a developing country,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 783-789.
- Günçavdı, Öner & Suna Kayam, Saime, 2017.
"Unravelling the structure of Turkish exports: Impediments and policy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 307-323.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Kayam, Saime Suna, 2016. "Unravelling the Structure of Turkish Exports: Impediments and Policy," MPRA Paper 73890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatih Ozatay, 2007. "Public sector price controls and electoral cycles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 527-539.
- Oner Guncavdi & Benan Zeki Orbay, 2004. "The Effects of Foreign Exchange Rate Movements on Domestic Prices in the Turkish Manufacturing Industry," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 41-56, Julio-Dic.
- Günçavdı, Öner & Suna Kayam, Saime, 2017. "Unravelling the structure of Turkish exports: Impediments and policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 307-323.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benan Zeki Orbay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.