Trade and Environmental Policies under Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baoline Chen & Peter A. Zadrozny, 2003.
"Higher-Moments in Perturbation Solution of the Linear-Quadratic Exponential Gaussian Optimal Control Problem,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1_2), pages 45-64, February.
- Baoline Chen & Peter Zadrozny, 2003. "Higher-Moments in Perturbation Solution of the Linear-Quadratic Exponential Gaussian Optimal Control Problem," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 45-64, February.
- Zadrozny, Peter A., 1998. "An eigenvalue method of undetermined coefficients for solving linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1353-1373, August.
- Peter A. Zadrozny & Baoline Chen, 1999. "Perturbation Solution of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 334, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic trade policies; environmental policies; incomplete information;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .