Stephen Charles Murchison
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bank of CanadaOttawa, Canada
234 Wellington Ave W, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0H9
RePEc:edi:bocgvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rhys R. Mendes & Stephen Murchison & Carolyn A. Wilkins, 2017. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty: Practice Versus Theory," Discussion Papers 17-13, Bank of Canada.
- José Dorich & Michael K. Johnston & Rhys R. Mendes & Stephen Murchison & Yang Zhang, 2013. "ToTEM II: An Updated Version of the Bank of Canada’s Quarterly Projection Model," Technical Reports 100, Bank of Canada.
- Stephen Murchison, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy: How Strong is the Link?," Staff Working Papers 09-29, Bank of Canada.
- Robert Amano & Kevin Moran & Stephen Murchison & Andrew Rennison, 2007.
"Trend Inflation, Wage and Price Rigidities, and Welfare,"
Staff Working Papers
07-42, Bank of Canada.
- Robert Amano & Kevin Moran & Stephen Murchison & Andrew Rennison, 2007. "Trend Inflation, Wage and Price Rigidities, and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 0720, CIRPEE.
- Stephen Murchison & Andrew Rennison, 2006. "ToTEM: The Bank of Canada's New Quarterly Projection Model," Technical Reports 97, Bank of Canada.
- Stephen Murchison, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in a Structural Small Open Economy Model: How Important is the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 207, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stephen Murchison & Andrew Rennison & Zhenhua Zhu, 2004. "A Structural Small Open-Economy Model for Canada," Staff Working Papers 04-4, Bank of Canada.
- Amano, Robert & Coletti , Don & Murchison , Stephen, 2000. "Empirical Estimation and the Quarterly Projection Model: An Example Focusing on the External Sector," Working Paper Series 104, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Stephen Murchison & Janine Robbins, "undated". "Fiscal Policy and the Business Cycle: A New Approach to Identifying the Interaction," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-06, Department of Finance Canada.
- Stephen Murchison, "undated". "NAOMI A New Quarterly Forecasting Model Part II: A Guide to Canadian NAOMI," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2001-25, Department of Finance Canada.
- Stephen Murchison, "undated". "NAOMI A New Quarterly Forecasting Model, Part 1: Proposed Model Selection," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2001-19, Department of Finance Canada.
- Rhys R. Mendes & Stephen Murchison, 2014. "Should Forward Guidance Be Backward-Looking?," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2014(Autumn), pages 12-22.
- Stephen Murchison, 2010. "Price-Level Targeting and Relative-Price Shocks," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2010(Summer), pages 11-21.
- Gino Cateau & Stephen Murchison, 2010. "Monetary Policy Rules in an Uncertain Environment," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2010(Spring), pages 27-39.
- Rhys R. Mendes & Stephen Murchison, 2009. "Declining Inflation Persistence in Canada: Causes and Consequences," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2009(Winter), pages 5-18.
- Amano, Robert & Moran, Kevin & Murchison, Stephen & Rennison, Andrew, 2009. "Trend inflation, wage and price rigidities, and productivity growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 353-364, April.
- Claude Lavoie & Stephen Murchison, 2007. "The Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates: Implications for Monetary Policy," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2007(Winter), pages 29-36.
- Paul Fenton & Stephen Murchison, 2006. "ToTEM: The Bank of Canada's New Projection and Policy-Analysis Model," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2006(Autumn), pages 5-18.
- Stephen Murchison & Andrew Rennison, 2005. "Monetary neglect and the Canadian Phillips Curve," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Donald Coletti & Stephen Murchison, 2002. "Models in Policy-Making," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2002(Spring), pages 19-26.
- Stephen Murchison & Pierre Siklos, 1999. "A suggestion for a simple cross-country empirical proxy for trend unemployment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(7), pages 447-451.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (7) 2003-10-28 2003-10-28 2003-10-28 2004-02-15 2007-08-27 2013-11-14 2017-11-26. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2007-08-27 2009-10-24 2017-11-26
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2004-02-15 2009-10-24
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2009-10-24 2017-11-26
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2003-10-28
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2007-08-27
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2009-10-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephen Charles Murchison should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.