Report NEP-OPM-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Cuciniello & Luisa Lambertini, 2009. "Optimal Exchange-Rate Targeting with Large Labor Unions," Working Papers 200901, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2009. "Financial Globalization, Financial Crises and Contagion," NBER Working Papers 15432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Hélène Rey, 2009. "One TV, One Price?," NBER Working Papers 15418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Andrews & Daniel Rees, 2009. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Terms of Trade Shocks," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2009-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Laura Mayoral & Maria Dolores Gadea, 2009. "Analyzing aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 787.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Vincenzo Cuciniello, 2009. "Macroeconomic interdependence under collective wage bargaining," Working Papers 200906, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne.
- Vincenzo Cuciniello, 2009. "International monetary policy cooperation revisited: conservatism and non-atomistic wage setting," Working Papers 200905, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne.
- Diego A. Comin & Norman Loayza & Farooq Pasha & Luis Serven, 2009. "Medium Term Business Cycles in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Murchison, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy: How Strong is the Link?," Staff Working Papers 09-29, Bank of Canada.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "An Alternative View of Finance, Saving, Deficits, and Liquidity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_580, Levy Economics Institute.