İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Ankara, Turkey
RePEc:edi:iibastr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu & Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013.
"How do Banks’ Stock Returns Respond to Monetary Policy Committee Announcements in Turkey? Evidence from Traditional versus New Monetary Policy Episodes,"
1330, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Küçükkocaoğlu, Güray & Ünalmış, Deren & Ünalmış, İbrahim, 2013. "How do banks' stock returns respond to monetary policy committee announcements in Turkey? Evidence from traditional versus new monetary policy episodes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 536-545.
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu, 2007. "Underpricing in Turkey: Comparison of the IPO Methods," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 8, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Özge SEZGIN ALP & Fazil GÖKGÖZ & Güray KÜÇÜKKOCAOGLU, 2016. "Estimating Turkish Stock Market Returns With Apt Model: Cointegration And Vector Error Correction," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 7-19, May.
- Furkan Baser & Soner Gokten & Guray Kucukkocaoglu & Hasan Ture, 2016. "Liquidity-Profitability Tradeoff Existence In Turkey: An Empirical Investigation Under Structural Equation Modeling," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 5(2), pages 27-44.
- Eyup Kadioðluu & Guray Kuçukkocaoglu & Saim Kilic, 2015. "Closing price manipulation in Borsa Istanbul and the impact of call auction sessions," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 15(3), pages 213-221, September.
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu & Ozge Sezgin Alp, 2012. "IPO mechanism selection by using Classification and Regression Trees," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 873-888, April.
- Guray Kuçukkocaoglu & Yasemin Keskin Benli & Cemal Kuçuksozen, 2007. "Detecting the Manipulation of Financial Information by Using Artificial Neural Network Models," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 9(36), pages 1-26.
- Güray KÜÇÜKKOCAOĞLU, 2005. "Elektronik Emir İletim Yönteminin İstanbul Menkul Kıymetler Borsasınınn Mikroyapısı Üzerine Etkisi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(232), pages 84-95.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu, 2007.
"Underpricing in Turkey: Comparison of the IPO Methods,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
8, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Muhammad Zubair Mumtaz & Zachary A. Smith & Ather Maqsood Ahmed, 2016. "An examination of short-run performance of IPOs using Extreme Bounds Analysis," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(1 Year 20), pages 71-95, June.
- Fatih Macit & Ahmet Sekreter & Selver Seda Ada & Esra Simsek, 2015. "What Determines Post-IPO Market Performance: Evidence From Turkish IPOs," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 4(2), pages 73-79, June.
- Seshadev Sahoo, 2015. "Subscription Rate and Volatility," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 14(1), pages 20-58, April.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (2) 2007-04-09 2013-08-05
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2013-08-05
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2013-08-05
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2013-08-05
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2007-04-09
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2007-04-09
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2013-08-05
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2013-08-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guray Kucukkocaoglu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.