Report NEP-CFN-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro García & Ramazan Gençay, 2007. "Managing Adverse Dependence for Portfolios of Collateral in Financial Infrastructures," Staff Working Papers 07-25, Bank of Canada.
- Alan Hughes & Jaeho Lee, 2006. "What's in a name and when does it matter? The hot and cold market impacts on underpricing of certification, reputation and conflicts of interest in venture capital backed Korean IPOs," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp336, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Rafael R. Rebitzky, 2007. "Sentiment in foreign exchange markets: Hidden fundamentals by the back door or just noise?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 118, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "The Effects of Short-Term Liabilities on Profitability: The Case of Germany," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 61, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu, 2007. "Underpricing in Turkey: Comparison of the IPO Methods," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 8, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore