Report NEP-BAN-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Ongena & Jose Luis Peydro & Neeltje van Horen, 2013. "Shocks Abroad, Pain at Home? Bank-Firm Level Evidence on the International Transmission of Financial Shocks," DNB Working Papers 385, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Daniel R. Sanches, 2013. "Banking crises and the role of bank coalitions," Working Papers 13-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 04 Feb 2014.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Sergio R. S. Souza & Solange M. Guerra, 2013. "Assessing Systemic Risk in the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series 318, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & Razvan Vlahu, 2013. "Corporate governance of banks: A survey," DNB Working Papers 386, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marcos Valli Jorge & Wilfredo Leiva Maldonado, 2013. "Price Differentiation and Menu Costs in Credit Card Payments," Working Papers Series 315, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2013. "Government default, bonds, and bank lending around the world: What do the data say?," Economics Working Papers 1378, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2015.
- dala, eleni & karpetis, christos & varelas, erotokritos, 2013. "Bank Behavior in Oligopoly, Bank- Clients and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 47483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kangogo, Daniel & Lagat, Job & Ithinji, Gicuru, 2013. "The Influence of Social Capital Dimensions on Household Participation in Micro-Credit Groups and Loan Repayment Performance in Uasin Gishu County, Kenya," MPRA Paper 48624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "The real cost of credit constraints: Evidence from micro-finance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter, 2013. "Banking Crises and “Japanization”: Origins and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 430, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu & Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013. "How do Banks’ Stock Returns Respond to Monetary Policy Committee Announcements in Turkey? Evidence from Traditional versus New Monetary Policy Episodes," Working Papers 1330, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mohamed Majri & François-Xavier De Lauzon, 2013. "An effective equity model allowing long term investments within the framework of Solvency II," Working Papers hal-00847887, HAL.
- Ashadun Nobi & Seong Eun Maeng & Gyeong Gyun Ha & Jae Woo Lee, 2013. "Network Topologies of Financial Market During the Global Financial Crisis," Papers 1307.6974, arXiv.org.
- varelas, erotokritos, 2013. "A Comment on Chicago Rule, Chicago School, and Commercial Bank Seigniorage," MPRA Paper 48770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang & Yu-Min Yen, 2013. "A nonparametric test of a strong leverage hypothesis," CeMMAP working papers CWP28/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kazi, Abdul Kabeer & Mannan, Muhammad Adeel, 2013. "Factors affecting adoption of mobile banking in Pakistan: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47922, University Library of Munich, Germany.