Bank Behavior in Oligopoly, Bank- Clients and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugccs:199909 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toolsema, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, L., 1999.
"Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market,"
99E49, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Toolsema-Veldman, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1999. "Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market," CCSO Working Papers 199909, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Shota Yamazaki & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2004. "A Note on Bank Behavior and Monetary Policies in an Oligopolistic Market," Industrial Organization 0408003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99e49 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eleni Dalla, 2017. "Monetary policy implications on the investment decision: Do economies of scope in the banking sector matter?," Discussion Paper Series 2017_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2017.
- Eleni Dalla, 2018.
"On the effect of Cournot and Stackelberg competition in the banking sector on the investment cycle,"
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(5), pages 499-515.
- Eleni Dalla, 2017. "On the effect of Cournot and Stackelberg competition in the banking sector on the investment cycle," Discussion Paper Series 2017_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2017.
- Eleni Dalla & Christos Karpetis & Erotokritos Varelas, 2014. "Monetary Policy Implications on Banking Conduct and Bank Clients’ Behavior," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(4), pages 427-440, December.
- Dalla, Eleni & Varelas, Erotokritos, 2016. "An economic model for the interpretation of business cycles and the efficiency of monetary policy," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 14(PA), pages 29-38.
- Antonio Ruiz - Porras, 2008.
"Los beneficios del liderazgo en el mercado de depositos bancarios: Una comparacion entre Cournot y Stackelberg,"
EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Finanzas, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 4(2), pages 79-105, Enero-Jun.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008. "Los beneficios del liderazgo en el mercado de depósitos bancarios: Una comparación entre Cournot y Stackelberg [The benefits of leadership in the banking deposit market: A comparison between Courno," MPRA Paper 11351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBank behavior; Scope economics; Monetary policy;
All these keywords.
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2013-08-05 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-08-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-08-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.