Reserve Requirement Analysis using a Dynamical System of a Bank based on Monti-Klein model of Bank's Profit Function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Ball & Javier Reyes, 2009. "International reserve holdings: interest rates matter!," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 343-348.
- Zhao, Juan, 2009. "Long time behaviour of stochastic interest rate models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 459-463, June.
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2008. "Microeconomics of Banking, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262062704, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Ma & Tsangyao Chang & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2016. "Reserve Requirement Policy, Bond Market, and Transmission Effect," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 66-85, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-06-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-06-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-06-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1306.0468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .