Md Habib-Uz-Zaman Khan
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Business and Economics Sydney, Australia
Sydney NSW 2109
RePEc:edi:defmqau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Habib-Uz-Zaman Khan & Abdel K. Halabi & Martin Samy, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting: a study of selected banking companies in Bangladesh," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 344-357, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Habib-Uz-Zaman Khan & Abdel K. Halabi & Martin Samy, 2009.
"Corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting: a study of selected banking companies in Bangladesh,"
Social Responsibility Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 344-357, July.
- Sasan Ghasemi & Mehran Nejati, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility: opportunities, drivers and barries," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, VSP Ostrava, a. s., vol. 1(1), pages 33-37, December.
- Mehmoona Sharif & Kashif Rashid, 2014. "Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting: an empirical evidence from commercial banks (CB) of Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2501-2521, September.
- Yenni Viviana Duque Orozco & Deissy Martínez Barón, 2012. "Responsabilidad Social Empresarial en la Dimensión Laboral: Caso Bancolombia y BBVA," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Nobanee, Haitham & Ellili, Nejla, 2016. "Corporate sustainability disclosure in annual reports: Evidence from UAE banks: Islamic versus conventional," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1336-1341.
- Moazzem Hossain & Angela Hecimovic & Aklema Choudhury Lema, 2015. "Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Reporting Practices from an Emerging Mobile Telecommunications Market," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 389-404, December.
- Md. Abdul Kaium Masud & Mohammad Sharif Hossain & Jong Dae Kim, 2018. "Is Green Regulation Effective or a Failure: Comparative Analysis between Bangladesh Bank (BB) Green Guidelines and Global Reporting Initiative Guidelines," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Klein, Florian, 2015. "Identifikation potenzieller Nachhaltigkeitsindikatoren von Genossenschaftsbanken: Eine Literaturstudie," Arbeitspapiere 148, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Ioana Sofian & Mădălina Dumitru, 2017. "The Compliance of the Integrated Reports Issued by European Financial Companies with the International Integrated Reporting Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-16, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Md Habib-Uz-Zaman Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.