Joseph M Jadlow
|First Name:||Joseph M|
|College of Business Administration Oklahoma State University Stillwater, OK 74078-4011|
Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business Stillwater, Oklahoma (United States)
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
RePEc:edi:deoksus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- George W. Wilson & Joseph M. Jadlow, 1982. "Competition, Profit Incentives, and Technical Efficiency in the Provision of Nuclear Medicine Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 472-482, Autumn.
- Jadlow, Joseph M, 1977. "Adam Smith on Usury Laws," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1195-1200, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- George W. Wilson & Joseph M. Jadlow, 1982.
"Competition, Profit Incentives, and Technical Efficiency in the Provision of Nuclear Medicine Services,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 472-482, Autumn.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Gilberto Turati & Angelo Zago, 2004.
"Behavioral Differences Between Public and Private Not-For-Profit Hospitals in the Italian National Health Service,"
12/2004, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Gilberto Turati & Angelo M. Zago, 2007. "Behavioral differences between public and private not-for-profit hospitals in the Italian national health service," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 75-96.
- Esso-hanam Atake, 2015. "Technical efficiency of public hospitals in Togo: A directional distance function approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1752-1764.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2000. "Privatization and efficiency: differentiating ownership effects from political, organizational, and dynamic effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-74, May.
- Chang, Hsihui & Cheng, Mei-Ai & Das, Somnath, 2004. "Hospital ownership and operating efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 513-527, December.
- Berta, P & Callea, G & Martini, G & Vittadini, G, 2009.
"The effects of upcoding, cream skimming and readmissions on the Italian hospitals efficiency: a population–based investigation,"
17671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berta, Paolo & Callea, Giuditta & Martini, Gianmaria & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2010. "The effects of upcoding, cream skimming and readmissions on the Italian hospitals efficiency: A population-based investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 812-821, July.
- Anup Malani & Tomas Philipson & Guy David, 2003. "Theories of Firm Behavior in the Nonprofit Sector. A Synthesis and Empirical Evaluation," NBER Chapters,in: The Governance of Not-for-Profit Organizations, pages 181-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Jadlow, 1985. "Monopoly rent seeking under conditions of uncertainty," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 73-87, January.
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2014. "Migration and Agricultural Efficiency," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172684, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gary D. Ferrier, 2014. "Improving the "usefulness" of stochastic frontier analysis for health care," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 27-34.
- Dusansky, Richard & Wilson, Paul W., 1995. "On the relative efficiency of alternative modes of producing a public sector output: The case of the developmentally disabled," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 608-618, February.
- Jerry Blomberg & Bo Jonsson, 2011. "Evaluating the efficiency of the global primary aluminum smelting industry: a data envelopment approach," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(1), pages 29-44, July.
- Asubonteng Rivers, Patrick & Bae, Sejong, 1999. "Hospital competition in major U.S. metropolitan areas: An empirical evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 597-606.
- Kesteloot, K. & Voet, N., 1998. "Incentives for cooperation in quality improvement among hospitals--the impact of the reimbursement system," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 701-728, December.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Gilberto Turati & Angelo Zago, 2004. "Behavioral Differences Between Public and Private Not-For-Profit Hospitals in the Italian National Health Service," Working Papers 12/2004, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jadlow, Joseph M, 1977.
"Adam Smith on Usury Laws,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1195-1200, September.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2009. "Upon Daedalian Wings of Paper Money: Adam Smith and the Crisis of 1772," NBER Working Papers 15594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wayne Visser & Alastair Macintosh, 1998. "A short review of the historical critique of usury," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 175-189.
- Murizah Osman Salleh & Aziz Jaafar & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2011. "The Inhibition of Usury (Riba An-Nasi'ah) and the Economic Underdevelopment of the Muslim World," Working Papers 11002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Thierry Baudassé & Anne Lavigne, 2000. "Pourquoi et comment légiférer sur l’usure ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 58(3), pages 163-184.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2010. "Parallel Journeys: Adam Smith and Milton Friedman on the Regulation of Banking," Departmental Working Papers 201004, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2003. "Prodigals and Projecture: An Economic History of Usury Laws in the United States from Colonial Times to 1900," NBER Working Papers 9742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joseph M Jadlow should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.