|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2012 Department of Economics; Fakulteit Ekonomiese en Bestuurswetenskappe; University of Stellenbosch (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Stellenbosch, South Africa
Fakulteit Ekonomiese en Bestuurswetenskappe
University of Stellenbosch
+27 (0)21-808 2409
Private Bag X1, 7602 Matieland
RePEc:edi:desunza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pietie Horn & Ada Jansen & Derek Yu, 2008. "What explains the academic success of second-year economics students? An exploratory analysis," Working Papers 22/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Pietie Horn & Ada Jansen, 2008. "Do tutorial programmes influence the performance of Economics students? A case study of the Economics 178 course at Stellenbosch University," Working Papers 02/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ada Jansen & Carl-erik Schulz, 2006. "Water Demand And The Urban Poor: A Study Of The Factors Influencing Water Consumption Among Housholds In Cape Town, South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(3), pages 593-609, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ada Jansen & Carl-erik Schulz, 2006.
"Water Demand And The Urban Poor: A Study Of The Factors Influencing Water Consumption Among Housholds In Cape Town, South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(3), pages 593-609, September.
- Gill, Tania & Punt, Cecilia, 2010. "The Potential Impact of Increased Irrigation Water Tariffs in South Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96425, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Dinusha Dharmaratna & Edwyna Harris, 2012. "Estimating Residential Water Demand Using the Stone-Geary Functional Form: The Case of Sri Lanka," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(8), pages 2283-2299, June.
- Kloos, Julia & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2009. "Preferences for domestic water services in the Middle Olifants sub-basin of South Africa," Discussion Papers 49970, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Thopil, George Alex & Pouris, Anastassios, 2016. "A 20 year forecast of water usage in electricity generation for South Africa amidst water scarce conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1106-1121.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (2) 2008-02-16 2008-12-21
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2008-02-16 2008-12-21
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (2) 2008-02-16 2008-12-21
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2008-02-16
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2008-12-21
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2008-12-21
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2008-12-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ada Jansen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.