Report NEP-AFR-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Grimm, 2008. "Food Price Inflation and Children's Schooling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 844, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2008. "Spatial Inequalities Explained: Evidence from Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 843, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Conflict, Disasters, and No Jobs: Reasons for International Migration from Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 085, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Matu, Jeffrey Ben, 2008. "Attracting Microfinance Investment Funds: Promoting Microfinance Growth through Increased Investments in Kenya," MPRA Paper 12084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willem H Boshoff & Johan Fourie, 2008. "The significance of the Cape trade route to economic activity in the Cape colony: a medium-term business cycle analysis," Working Papers 23/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Osei, Robert & Quartey, Peter, 2005. "Tax Reforms in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pierre de Villiers & Gert Steyn, 2008. "Effect of changes in state funding of higher education on higher education output in South Africa: 1986-2007," Working Papers 24/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Pietie Horn & Ada Jansen & Derek Yu, 2008. "What explains the academic success of second-year economics students? An exploratory analysis," Working Papers 22/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filali, Radhouane, 2008.
"Analyse des conditions de l'habitat en Tunisie: une approche par la statistique multivariée
[Housing condition analysis in Tunisia: A multivariate approach]," MPRA Paper 12196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anonymous, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports 45719, Farm Foundation.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11947 is not listed on IDEAS anymore