|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Department of Economics; University of Minnesota (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Uluslararası Ticaret ve Finansman Bölümü İzmir, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
RePEc:edi:utizmtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hakan Inal, 2010. "An Extension of Ausubel's Auction for Heterogeneous Discrete Goods," Working Papers 1005, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hakan İnal, 2015. "Voting over law enforcement: mission impossible," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 349-360, August.
- Hakan INAL, 2015. "Indivisible Goods, Core and Walrasian Equilibrium: A Survey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(4), pages 445-448.
- Hakan İnal, 2015. "Core of coalition formation games and fixed-point methods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 745-763, December.
- Hakan İnal, 2014. "A Generalization of the Lone Wolf Theorem," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 541-547, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hakan İnal, 2015.
"Core of coalition formation games and fixed-point methods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 745-763, December.
- Gallo, Oihane & Inarra, Elena, 0. "Rationing rules and stable coalition structures," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Gallo Fernández, Ohiane & Iñarra García, Elena, 2016. "Rationing Rules and Stable Coalition Structures," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2016-100, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hakan Inal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.