|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Hakan Inal, 2010. "An Extension of Ausubel's Auction for Heterogeneous Discrete Goods," Working Papers 1005, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hakan İnal, 2015. "Voting over law enforcement: mission impossible," SERIEs- Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 349-360, August.
- Hakan İnal, 2015. "Core of coalition formation games and fixed-point methods," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 745-763, December.
- Hakan INAL, 2015. "Indivisible Goods, Core and Walrasian Equilibrium: A Survey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(4), pages 445-448.
- Hakan İnal, 2014. "A Generalization of the Lone Wolf Theorem," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 541-547, November.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hakan Inal should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.