Jorge Ibarra - Salazar
|Last Name:||Ibarra - Salazar|
|ITESM-Economics Department E. Garza Sada 2501, Col. Tecnológico Monterrey NL 64849 MEXICO|
Departamento de Economía Monterrey, Mexico
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
RePEc:edi:deitemx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jorge Ibarra-Salazar, 2018. "The risk averse and prudent newsboy: changes in risk and fixed costs," International Journal of Operational Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 31(3), pages 357-367.
- Ibarra Salazar, Jorge, 2018. "Fundamentos de la nueva fórmula de asignación del Fondo de Aportaciones para la Infraestructura Social en México," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(337), pages .195-218, enero-mar.
- Jorge Ibarra Salazar & Francisco García Pérez, 2016. "Las demandas de factores productivos en la industria maquiladora," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 31(2), pages 265-303.
- Jorge Ibarra Salazar & Lida Sotres Cervantes, 2015. "Property Tax Collection of Sonora Municipalities: Does Border Location Make any Difference?," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 203-225, May.
- AndrÃ© Varella Mollick & Jorge Ibarra-Salazar, 2013. "Productivity Effects on the Wage Premium of Mexican Maquiladoras," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 27(3), pages 208-220, August.
- Jorge Ibarra Salazar & André Mollick, 2006. "Mexican northern border municipalities, financial dependence and institutions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 859-874, December.
- Jorge Ibarra-Salazar, 2005. "The Newsboy Model: Changes in Risk and Price," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 30(1), pages 99-109, June.
- Jorge Ibarra Salazar & Laura Razzolini, 1999. "Financiamiento y provisión de bienes públicos. Un modelo de negociación," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 149-168, January-J.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- AndrÃ© Varella Mollick & Jorge Ibarra-Salazar, 2013.
"Productivity Effects on the Wage Premium of Mexican Maquiladoras,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 27(3), pages 208-220, August.
- Ozsoz, Emre, 2014. "Exploitation or Empowerment? The Impact of Textile and Apparel Manufacturing on the Education of Women in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 58125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Ibarra-Salazar, 2005.
"The Newsboy Model: Changes in Risk and Price,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory,
Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 30(1), pages 99-109, June.
- Hau, Arthur, 2010. "Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 267-276, February.
- Athey, Susan, 2002. "Monotone Comparative Statics Under Uncertainty," Scholarly Articles 3372263, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias, 2012. "Validity and precision of estimates in the classical newsvendor model with exponential and rayleigh demand," MPRA Paper 36460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias, 2012. "Evaluating alternative estimators for optimal order quantities in the newsvendor model with skewed demand," MPRA Paper 36205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jorge Ibarra - Salazar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.