|Terminal Degree:||2000 School of Economics; University of East Anglia (from RePEc Genealogy)|
|This person is deceased (Date: 09 Oct 2008)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Joeri Gorter & Suzanne Kok, 2009. "Agglomeration economies in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 124, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leon Bettendorf & Joeri Gorter & Albert van der Horst, 2006. "Who benefits from tax competition in the European Union?," CPB Document 125, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & Albert van der Horst & S. Brakman & H.F.L. Garretsen & M. Schram, 2005.
"New economic geography, empirics, and regional policy,"
CPB Special Publication
56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & Albert Van der Horst, 2005. "New Economic Geography, Empirics, and Regional Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Machiel Mulder & Arie ten Cate & Ali Aouragh & Joeri Gorter, 2004. "Gas exploration and production at the Dutch continental shelf: an assessment of the 'Depreciation at Will'," CPB Document 66, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sjed Ederveen & Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2003. "Funds and Games: The Economics of European Cohesion Policy," Occasional Papers 03, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Marja Appelman & Joeri Gorter & Mark Lijesen & Richard Venniker & S. Onderstal, 2003. "Equal rules or equal opportunities? Demystifying level playing field," CPB Document 34, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & K.M. Diaw, 2002. "The remedy may be worse than the disease; a critical account of The Code of Conduct," CPB Discussion Paper 5, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & S. Ederveen, 2002. "Does European cohesion policy reduce regional disparities? An empirical analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 15, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij, 2001. "Capital income taxation in Europe; trends and trade-offs," CPB Special Publication 30, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & A. Parikh, 2000. "How mobile is capital within the European Union?," CPB Research Memorandum 172, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Khaled Moussa Diaw & Joeri Gorter, 2002. "Harmful Tax Practices: To Brook or to Ban?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(2), pages 249-263, May.
- Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Gorter, Joeri & van de Meerendonk, Sjoerd, 1997. "Cooperation in a modified version of the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 613-619, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (4) 2002-04-25 2002-04-25 2004-03-14 2006-09-11
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (3) 2005-08-03 2006-02-05 2009-05-16
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2002-04-25 2006-09-11
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (2) 2005-08-03 2006-02-05
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2004-11-07
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2004-03-14
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2009-05-16
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2002-04-25
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2005-08-03
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2006-09-11
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2004-03-14
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2009-05-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joeri Gorter should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.