Report NEP-EEC-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Maria Antoinette Dimitz & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald, 2002. "Growth, Convergence and EU Membership," Working Papers 62, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Harmen Lehment, 2002. "European Fiscal Policies Under the Stability Pact ; Some First Insights," Kiel Working Papers 1098, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joeri Gorter & A. Parikh, 2000. "How mobile is capital within the European Union?," CPB Research Memorandum 172, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2001-1-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain de Serres & Stefano Scarpetta & Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2002. "Sectoral Shifts in Europe and the United States: How They Affect Aggregate Labour Shares and the Properties of Wage Equations," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 326, OECD Publishing.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2001. "Currency Unions and International Integration: Evidence from the CFA and the ECCU," Discussion Papers in Economics 02/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries," CPB Document 11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ellen E. Meade & Nathan Sheets, 2002. "Regional influences on U.S. monetary policy: some implications for Europe," International Finance Discussion Papers 721, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).