How mobile is capital within the European Union?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben M. Andersen, "undated". "International Integration and the Welfare State," Economics Working Papers 2002-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Egger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2017. "Taxation and the Multinational Firm," CESifo Working Paper Series 6384, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Mooij, Ruud A & Ederveen, Sjef, 2003.
"Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 673-693, November.
- Ruud de Mooij & S. Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and foreign direct investment; a synthesis of empirical research," CPB Discussion Paper 3, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 588, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buettner, Thiess, 2002. "The impact of taxes and public spending on the location of FDI: evidence from FDI-flows within Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Roberta De Santis & Maria Cristina Mercuri & Claudio Vicarelli, 2001. "Taxes and Location of Foreign Direct Investments: an Empirical Analysys for the European Union Countries," ISAE Working Papers 24, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Nick Draper & Free Huizinga, 2001. "The effect of corporate taxes on investment and the capital stock," CPB Memorandum 13, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Céline Azémar & Andrew Delios, 2007. "The Tax Sparing Provision Influence: A Credit versus Exempt Investors Analysis," Working Papers 2007_31, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Wolf Wagner & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2008.
"Efficiency of capital taxation in an open economy: tax competition versus tax exportation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(6), pages 637-646, December.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Wagner, W.B., 2008. "Efficiency of capital taxation in an open economy : Tax competition versus tax exportation," Other publications TiSEM 6927cea9-042d-4ccf-b488-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-04-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2002-04-25 (International Finance)
- NEP-PBE-2002-04-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:resmem:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.