Report NEP-PBE-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2002. "Credible Comparisons in Multi-Issue Bargaining," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-04, Claremont Colleges.
- Lundholm , Michael & Ohlsson , Henry, 2002. "Negative Externalities in Day Care: Optimal Tax Policy Response," Working Papers in Economics 68, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Joeri Gorter & A. Parikh, 2000. "How mobile is capital within the European Union?," CPB Research Memorandum 172, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ann Dryden Witte & Magaly Queralt, 2002. "Take-Up Rates and Trade Offs After the Age of Entitlement: Some Thoughts and Empirical Evidence for Child Care Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 8886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Mike Brewer, 2002. "Understanding the relative generosity of government financial support for families with children," IFS Working Papers W02/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lambert, Bruce Henry, 2002. "Wrestling with Japanese Tribalism Emerging Collaborative Opportunities For India and Japan," EIJS Working Paper Series 143, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Ruud de Mooij & S. Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and foreign direct investment; a synthesis of empirical research," CPB Discussion Paper 3, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jan Boone & Ruud de Mooij, 2000. "Tax policy in a model of search with training," CPB Research Memorandum 161, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Malandrino, Corrado, 2002. "Oltre il compromesso del Lussemburgo verso l'Europa Federale. Walter Hallstein e la crisi della 'sedia vuota' (1965-66)," POLIS Working Papers 26, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000. "Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies," CERT Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Joeri Gorter & K.M. Diaw, 2002. "The remedy may be worse than the disease; a critical account of The Code of Conduct," CPB Discussion Paper 5, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ann Witte & Magaly Queralt & Robert Witt & Harriet Griesinger, 2002. "The Policy Context and Infant and Toddler Care in the Welfare Reform Era," NBER Working Papers 8893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- István Benczes, 2001. "Stability Pact for Hungary? Rise of Third Generation Reforms," CERT Discussion Papers 0103, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002. "Cap and Trade Policies in the Presence of Monopoly and Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 8901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.