Report NEP-EDU-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Osorio, 2004. "Microeconomics Made Simple For Junior Undergraduates Of Business, Economics And Marketing," HEW 0403003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Young & Daniel Levy & Matthew Higgins, 2004. "Many Types of Human Capital and Many Roles in U.S. Growth: Evidence from County-Level Educational Attainment Data," Public Economics 0403002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François MARECHAL & Michel MOUGEOT, 2004. "Risk sharing and moral hazard under prospective payment to hospitals: how to reimburse services for outlier patients," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 04.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Mark R. Montgomery & Paul C. Hewett, 2004. "Urban Poverty and Health in Developing Countries: Household and Neighborhood Effects," Department of Economics Working Papers 04-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Marja Appelman & Joeri Gorter & Mark Lijesen & Richard Venniker & S. Onderstal, 2003. "Equal rules or equal opportunities? Demystifying level playing field," CPB Document 34, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.