Microeconomics Made Simple For Junior Undergraduates Of Business, Economics And Marketing
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMicroeconomics; Pedagogical Tools; Information Technologies.;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2004-03-14 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2004-03-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-03-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0403003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .