Report NEP-ACC-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hai:wpaper:042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2004. "The Existence of Informationally Efficient Markets When Individuals Are Rational," CESifo Working Paper Series 1295, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mele, Domenec, 2004. "The principle of subsidiarity in organizations. A case study," IESE Research Papers D/566, IESE Business School.
- Machiel Mulder & Arie ten Cate & Ali Aouragh & Joeri Gorter, 2004. "Gas exploration and production at the Dutch continental shelf: an assessment of the 'Depreciation at Will'," CPB Document 66, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2004. "Most common errors in company valuation," IESE Research Papers D/565, IESE Business School.
- Cornelis Los, 2004. "Measuring the Degree of Efficiency of Financial Market," Finance 0411003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Häkkinen, Iida, 2004. "Do university entrance exams predict academic achievement?," Working Paper Series 2004:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- B. Timothy Heinmiller, 2004. "Risks, Institutions and Common Pool Governance: The Case of Water Management in the Murray-Darling Basin," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20046, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.