Marcos Esteban Gómez
(Marcos Esteban Gomez, Sr.)
Escuela de Negocios Santiago, Chile
Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
RePEc:edi:enuaicl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Gómez, Marcos & Medina, Juan Pablo & Valenzuela, Gonzalo, 2019. "Unveiling the objectives of central banks: Tales of four Latin American countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 81-100.
- Marcos Gómez & Francisco Parro, 2019. "Unintended Displacement Effects of Youth Training Programs in a Directed Search Model," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 230-247, June.
- Ronny Vallejos & Angelo Gárate & Marcos Gómez, 2019. "Comovement among returns of the private Chilean pension system," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 228-240, March.
- Marcos Gómez & Francisco Parro, 2018. "The Fundamental Contradiction Of Capitalism Revisited," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 381-399, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gómez, Marcos & Medina, Juan Pablo & Valenzuela, Gonzalo, 2019.
"Unveiling the objectives of central banks: Tales of four Latin American countries,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 81-100.
- Liu, Ding & Zhang, Yue & Sun, Weihong, 2020. "Commitment or discretion? An empirical investigation of monetary policy preferences in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 409-419.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2020.
"Get the Lowdown: The International Side of the Fall in the U.S. Natural Rate of Interest,"
Globalization Institute Working Papers
403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 20 Feb 2021.
- Martínez-García, Enrique, 2021. "Get the lowdown: The international side of the fall in the U.S. natural rate of interest," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Edilean Kleber da Silva Bejarano Aragón, 2021. "Specification errors, nonlinearities, and structural breaks in the Central Bank of Brazil’s reaction function," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 1221-1243, March.
- Caputo, Rodrigo & Pedersen, Michael, 2020. "The changing nature of the real exchange rate: The role of central bank preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 445-464.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcos Esteban Sr.
(Marcos Esteban Gomez, Sr.) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.