Gairuzazmi M Ghani
Kulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences Jalan Gombak, Malaysia
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
(603) 6196 4770
(603) 6196 4850
Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur
RePEc:edi:feiiumy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap & Gairuzazmi M Ghani, 2012. "Malaysia's Time Varying Capital Mobility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1361-1368.
- Ghani, Gairuzazmi M., 2012. "Does trade liberalization effect energy consumption?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 285-290.
- Gairuzazmi Ghani, 2006. "Export Promotion Policies and the Crowding‐out Effect in Developing Countries," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 319-331, September.
- Gairuzazmi Ghani, 2006. "Balance of payments constrained growth model: an examination of Thirlwall's Hypothesis using McCombie's Individual Country Method," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 763-768.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ghani, Gairuzazmi M., 2012.
"Does trade liberalization effect energy consumption?,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 285-290.
- Kwakwa, Paul Adjei & Alhassan, Hamdiyah & Adu, George, 2018. "Effect of natural resources extraction on energy consumption and carbon dioxide emission in Ghana," MPRA Paper 85401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Nanthakumar, Loganathan, 2019. "The Effect of Scale, Technique, Composition and Trade Openness on Energy Demand: Fresh Evidence from Malaysia," SocArXiv xy2z6, Center for Open Science.
- Pan, Xiongfeng & Uddin, Md. Kamal & Saima, Umme & Jiao, Zhiming & Han, Cuicui, 2019. "How do industrialization and trade openness influence energy intensity? Evidence from a path model in case of Bangladesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ling, Chong Hui & Sbia, Rashid, 2013.
"Causality between Trade Openness and Energy Consumption: What Causes What in High, Middle and Low Income countries,"
50382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2013.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Samia Nasreen & Chong Hui Ling & Rashid Sbia, 2014. "Causality between Trade Openness and Energy Consumption- What Causes What in High, Middle and Low Income Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 423-459.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Ling, Chong Hui & Sbia, Rashid, 2014. "Causality between trade openness and energy consumption: What causes what in high, middle and low income countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 126-143.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Samia Nasreen & Chong Hui Ling & Rashid Sbia, 2014. "Causality between trade openness and energy consumption: What causes what in high, middle and low income countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/168714, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Saeed Solaymani & Mehdi Shokrinia, 2016. "Economic and environmental effects of trade liberalization in Malaysia," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 101-120, October.
- Opeyemi E. Akinyemi & Evans S. Osabuohien & Philip O. Alege & Adeyemi A. Ogundipe, 2017. "Energy Security, Trade and Transition to Green Economy in Africa," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 127-136.
- Alam & Paramati, 2015. "Do oil consumption and economic growth intensify environmental degradation? Evidence from developing economies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(48), pages 5186-5203, October.
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Anwar, Sabeen & Masood, Sameen, 2015.
"The energy-growth nexus in Thailand: Does trade openness boost up energy consumption?,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 265-274.
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Anwar, Sabeen & Masood, Sameen, 2015. "The Energy-Growth Nexus in Thailand: Does Trade Openness Boost up Energy Consumption?," MPRA Paper 61914, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2015.
- Javier Alejandro Vera Vargas & Werner Kristjanpoller Rodríguez, 2017. "Granger causality between exports, economic growth and electricity production: empirical evidence for Latin America," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 86, pages 25-62, Enero - J.
- Amri, Fethi, 2019. "Renewable and non-renewable categories of energy consumption and trade: Do the development degree and the industrialization degree matter?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 374-383.
- Koengkan, Matheus, 2018. "The positive impact of trade openness on consumption of energy: Fresh evidence from Andean community countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 936-943.
- Pan, Xiongfeng & Uddin, Md. Kamal & Han, Cuicui & Pan, Xianyou, 2019. "Dynamics of financial development, trade openness, technological innovation and energy intensity: Evidence from Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 456-464.
- Vera Vargas, Javier Alejandro & Kristjanpoller Rodríguez, Werner, 2016. "Causalidad de Granger entre composición de las exportaciones, crecimiento económico y producción de energía eléctrica: evidencia empírica para Latinoamérica," Revista Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, issue 86, pages 25-62, December.
- Alexandra Tsiotras & Antonio Estache, 2014. "In the short run, energy efficiency concerns and trade protection hurt each other and growth, but in the long run, not necessarily so: 1980-2010 Latin American Evidence," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-38, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Acheampong, Alex O., 2018. "Economic growth, CO2 emissions and energy consumption: What causes what and where?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 677-692.
- Hana Nielsen, 2018. "Industrial Intensification and Energy Embodied in Trade: Long‐Run Energy Perspective of the Planned Economy of Czechoslovakia," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 22(6), pages 1436-1450, December.
- Irwan Shah Zainal Abidin & Muhammad Haseeb & Muhammad Azam & Rabiul Islam, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment, Financial Development, International Trade and Energy Consumption: Panel Data Evidence from Selected ASEAN Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 841-850.
- Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia, 2014. "Causal relationship between trade openness, economic growth and energy consumption: A panel data analysis of Asian countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 82-91.
- Anissa Chaibi & Mohamed Arouri & Gazi Salah Uddin & Sanjib Chakraborty & Philippe Foulquier, 2013. "Business Activity and Environmental Degradation in Mexico," Working Papers 2013-33, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Topcu, Mert & Payne, James E., 2018. "Further evidence on the trade-energy consumption nexus in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 160-165.
- Fethi Amri, 2019. "Renewable and non-renewable energy and trade into developed and developing countries," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 377-387, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gairuzazmi M Ghani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.