Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Bologna, Italy
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
+39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
RePEc:edi:sebolit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- A. Gentili & L. Ferretti, 2013. "Cumulative Causation at Work: Intergenerational Transfers and Social Capital in a Spatially Varied Economy," Working Papers wp868, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- A. Gentili, 2013. "Migration Costs and Networks: household optimal investment in migration," Working Papers wp867, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- P. G. Ardeni & A. Gentili, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp907, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- P. G. Ardeni & A. Gentili, 2013.
"Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model,"
wp907, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rowena Gray & Gaia Narciso & Gaspare Tortorici, 2017. "Globalization, Agricultural Markets and Mass Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1713, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (3) 2013-03-02 2013-03-02 2013-10-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2013-10-11. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2013-03-02. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2013-03-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Gentili should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.