|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for Applied Economic Research (CAER) Sydney, Australia
UNSW Business School
: +61 (2) 9385 3343
+61 (2) 9313 8591
Sydney NSW 2052
RePEc:edi:canswau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014.
"The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth,"
2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2017. "The contribution of research and innovation to productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 291-308, June.
- Kevin J. Fox & Yu Sheng & Tom Jackson & Shiji Zhao & Dandan Zhang, 2017. "Measuring Output, Input and Total Factor Productivity in Australian Agriculture: An Industry-Level Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 169-193, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amani Elnasri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.