Report NEP-EFF-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Panel Data Parametric Frontier Technique for Measuring Total-factor Energy Efficiency: Application to Japanese Regions," MPRA Paper 54304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CompNet Task Force, 2014. "Micro-based evidence of EU competitiveness: The CompNet database," Working Paper Research 253, National Bank of Belgium.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro & Marina V. B. Dias, 2014. "The Efficiency of Chinese Local Banks: A comparison of DEA and SFA," Working Papers Series 346, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hunt Allcott & Allan Collard-Wexler & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2014. "How Do Electricity Shortages Affect Industry? Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiello, Francesco & Castiglione, Concetta, 2014. "Being efficient to stay strong in a weak economy. The case of calabrian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 54366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ruiz-Castillo Ucelay, Javier & Perianes-Rodríguez, Antonio, 2014. "Within and across department variability in individual productivity : the case of economics," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1404, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:54437 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Imbruno, 2014. "Trade Liberalization, Intermediate Inputs and Firm Efficiency: Direct versus Indirect Modes of Import," Discussion Papers 2014-02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Takahiro Sato & Atsushi Kato, 2014. "Greasing the Wheels? The Effect of Corruption in Regulated Manufacturing Sectors of India," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & L. Marengo & S. Settepanella, 2014. "Production theory: accounting for firm heterogeneity and technical change," Working Papers wp931, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2014. "Global Value Chains and the Productivity of Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014090e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Delbridge, Timothy A., 2014. "Comparative Profitability of Organic and Conventional Cropping Systems: An Update to Per-Hectare and Whole-Farm Analysis," Staff Papers 164685, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Dan Schwab & Eric Werker, 2014. "Profits and Economic Development," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-087, Harvard Business School.
- François Charles Wolff, 2014. "Lift ticket prices and quality in French ski resorts: Insights from a non-parametric analysis," Working Papers hal-00957842, HAL.