Report NEP-EFF-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EFF
The following items were announced in this report:
- O'Donnell, C.J., 2014. "Technologies, Markets and Behaviour: Some Implications for Estimating Efficiency and Productivity Change," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165867, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nmadu, Job N. & Simpa, James O., 2014. "RETHINKING THE TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF SMALL SCALE YAM FARMERS IN NIGERIA USING CONVENTIONAL AND NON-CONVENTIONAL INEFFICIENCY PARAMETERS(Powerpoint)," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165865, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Geraldine Henningsen & Arne Henningsen & Sascha T. Schröder & Simon Bolwig, 2014. "The Development of Environmental Productivity: the Case of Danish Energy Plants," IFRO Working Paper 2014/04, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2014. "Efficiency and economies of scale and scope in European universities. A directional distance approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-08, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Javier Morales Sarriera & Tomás Serebrisky & Gonzalo Araya & Cecilia Briceño-Garmendia & Jordan Schwartz, 2013. "Benchmarking Container Port Technical Efficiency in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83755, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Islam, Nazrul & Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Anderton, Lucy & Feldman, David, 2014. "Farm productivity in an Australian region affected by a changing climate," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165842, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Quatraro, Francesco, 2014. "Is green Knowledge improving Environmental Productivity? Sectoral Evidence from Italian Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201404, University of Turin.
- Antonio Peyrache, 2014. "Cost Constrained Industry Inefficiency," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Stewart, Chris, 2014. "Efficiency in the Vietnamese banking system: A DEA double bootstrap approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Andrés Felipe SALAZAR CUELLAR, 2014. "The Efficiency of Education Expenditure in Latin America and Lessons for Colombia," Archivos de Economía 011209, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Amani Elnasri, 2014. "The Impact of Public Infrastructure on Productivity: New Evidence for Australia," Discussion Papers 2014-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2014. "“Innovation Adoption and Productivity Growth: Evidence for Europe”," AQR Working Papers 201408, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2014.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "Extensive Margins of Imports and Profitability: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 363, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Skirtun, Maggie, 2014. "Economic indicators for the Northern Prawn Fishery," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165875, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Co-evolutionary patterns in regional knowledge bases and economic structure: evidence from European Regions," Working Papers hal-00992080, HAL.
- Laura Carosi & Giovanna D'Inverno & Letizia Ravagli, 2014. "Global public spending efficiency in Tuscan municipalities," Discussion Papers 2014/175, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2014. "“Factor Accumulation, Externalities and Absorptive Capacity in Regional Growth: Evidence from Europe”," AQR Working Papers 201409, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2014.
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Katherine R. & Chhatre, Ashwini, 2014. "Effects of Peers on Agricultural Productivity in Rural Northern India," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166115, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Amani Elnasri, 2014. "Transport Infrastructure Investment and Interindustry Spillovers: The Effects on the Cost Structure of Australian Industries," Discussion Papers 2014-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hien Thu Tran & Enrico Santarelli & Enrico Zaninotto, 2014. "Efficiency or Bounded Rationality? Drivers of Firm Diversification Strategies in Vietnam," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Sonnemans, Joep, 2014. "Peers at work: From the field to the lab," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Jose Claudio Linhares Pires & Tulio Cravo & Simon Lodato & Caio Piza, 2013. "Industrial Clusters and Economic Performance in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 83486, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rey Dang & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Does Board Gender Diversity Make a Difference? New Evidence from Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2014-297, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Upali A. Amarasinghe & Bharat R. Sharma, 2014. "Four decades of rice water productivity in Bangladesh: A spatio-temporal analysis of district level panel data," Discussion Papers Series 518, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jérémie Gignoux & Karen Macours & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2014. "Impact of land administration programs on agricultural productivity and rural development: existing evidence, challenges and new approaches," PSE Working Papers halshs-00992873, HAL.
- Tsutomu Chano & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2014. "Does the Size and Composition of the Board of Directors of Shinkin Banks Affect their Risk Taking and Efficiency?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Silvers, Randolph & Susmel, Raul, 2014. "Compensation of a manager: the case of major league baseball," Working Papers eco_2014_4, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Cristhian Seminario & Edgar Salgado & Eduardo Morón, 2013. "Regional Financial Development and Firm Growth in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82162, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ruohong Cai & Shuaizhang Feng & Mariola Pytliková & Michael Oppenheimer, 2014. "Climate Variability and International Migration: The Importance of the Agricultural Linkage," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1418, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Raúl Alberto Jiménez & Jorge Enrique Mercado Díaz, 2013. "Energy Intensity: A Decomposition and Counterfactual Exercise for Latin American Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82018, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Amani Elnasri, 2014. "Efficiency of Infrastructure Provision: Australia, States and Territories," Discussion Papers 2014-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Ronny Mazzocchi, 2014. "Competition in the banking sector and economic growth: panel-based international evidence," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/02, Department of Economics and Management.