“Factor Accumulation, Externalities and Absorptive Capacity in Regional Growth: Evidence from Europe”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2017. "Factor Accumulation, Externalities, And Absorptive Capacity In Regional Growth: Evidence From Europe," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 266-289, March.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2014. "“Factor Accumulation, Externalities and Absorptive Capacity in Regional Growth: Evidence from Europe”," IREA Working Papers 201416, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Disparities; Absorptive Capacity; Technological Interdependence; Spatial Econometrics. JEL classification: C21; O10; R11;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-05-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2014-05-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2014-05-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2014-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aqr:wpaper:201409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibiana Barnadas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aqrubes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .