“Factor Accumulation, Externalities and Absorptive Capacity in Regional Growth: Evidence from Europe”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2017. "Factor Accumulation, Externalities, And Absorptive Capacity In Regional Growth: Evidence From Europe," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 266-289, March.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2014. "“Factor Accumulation, Externalities and Absorptive Capacity in Regional Growth: Evidence from Europe”," IREA Working Papers 201416, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1243-:d:141871 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Disparities; Absorptive Capacity; Technological Interdependence; Spatial Econometrics. JEL classification: C21; O10; R11;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-05-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2014-05-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2014-05-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2014-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aqr:wpaper:201409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibiana Barnadas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aqrubes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.