Report NEP-PBE-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2014. "Taxation and Consumption: Evidence from a Representative Survey of the German Population," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201420, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2014. "Tax Principles and Tariff-Tax Reforms under International Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 116, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2014.
- Sacchi, Agnese & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "The asymmetric nature of fiscal decentralization: theory and practice," MPRA Paper 54506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Corato, Luca, 2014. "Investment stimuli under government present-biased time preferences," Working Paper Series 2014:3, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Sequeira, Tiago & Minas, Tiago & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra, 2014. "Do Large Governments Decrease Happiness?," MPRA Paper 54418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Furceri, Davide & Sacchi, Agnese & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "Can fiscal decentralization alleviate government consumption volatility?," MPRA Paper 54513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Bordignon & Matteo Gamalerio & Gilberto Turati, 2014. "Decentralization, Vertical Fiscal Imbalance, and Political Selection," Working papers 025, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Cole, Ismail M., 2014. "Short- and long-term growth effects of special interest groups in the U.S. states: A dynamic panel error-correction approach," MPRA Paper 54455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2014.
- Erixson, Oscar, 2014. "Health responses to a wealth shock: Evidence from a Swedish tax reform," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2014:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:40538 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nelson, Jon P., 2014. "Binge Drinking, Alcohol Prices, And Alcohol Taxes," Working Papers 164652, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2014. "Migration: a burden or a blessing for natives?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2014. "Natural disasters and macroeconomic performance: The role of residential investment," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 194, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Federico Ravenna & Nicolas Vincent, 2014. "Inequality and Debt in a Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Cahiers de recherche 1408, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14009-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore