|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Közgazdaság-tudományi Intézet Budapest, Hungary
Közgazdaság- és Regionális Tudományi Kutatóközpont
Magyar Tudományos Akadémia
: (+36-1) 309-2652
1112 Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45.
RePEc:edi:iehashu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zsolt Csáfordi & László L?rincz & Balázs Lengyel & Károly Miklós Kiss, 2016. "The effect of labor flows, ownership and skill-relatedness on firm productivity," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006263, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zsolt Csafordi & Laszlo Lorincz & Balazs Lengyel & Karoly Miklos Kiss, 2016. "Productivity spillovers through labor flows: The effect of productivity gap, foreign-owned firms, and skill-relatedness," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1610, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zsolt Csafordi & Laszlo Lorincz & Balazs Lengyel & Karoly Miklos Kiss, 2016.
"Productivity spillovers through labor flows: The effect of productivity gap, foreign-owned firms, and skill-relatedness,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1610, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zoltán Elekes & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Related trade linkages, foreign firms, and employment growth in less developed regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1620, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2016-06-18 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (2) 2016-06-18 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (2) 2016-06-18 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zsolt Csáfordi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.