Report NEP-BEC-2018-10-01This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Epstein, Brendan & Finkelstein Shapiro, Alan & Gonzalez Gomez, Andres, 2018. "Firm Dynamism and Housing Price Volatility," MPRA Paper 88694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yi-Fan & Hsu, Wen-Tai & Peng, Shin-Kun, 2018. "Innovation, Firm Size Distribution, and Gains from Trade," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 17-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Roberto Alvarez & Mauricio Jara & Carlos Pombo, 2018. "Do institutional blockholders influence corporate investment? Evidence from emerging markets," Working Papers wp469, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Eran Hoffmann, 2018. "The Cyclical Composition of Startups," 2018 Meeting Papers 553, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Haotian Xiang, 2018. "Corporate Debt Choice and Bank Capital Regulation," 2018 Meeting Papers 327, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2018. "Multinationals do not export jobs, and other related results," Working Papers 244952396, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Karoly Miklos Kiss & Laszlo Lorincz & Zsolt Csafordi & Balazs Lengyel, 2018. "Related and unrelated diversification in crisis and in prosperity," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1823, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Tejeda, Hernan A. & Kim, Man-Keun, 2017. "Identifying Dynamic Relationships and Market Structures among US Dairy Commodity Prices," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258141, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Minas Vlassis & Polyxeni Gioti, 2018. "A Two-Period Unionized Mixed Oligopoly Model: Public-Private Wage Differentials and â€œEurosclerosisâ€ Reconsidered," Working Papers 1802, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Villegas, Laura, 2017. "Shady Business: Why do Puerto Rican Coffee Farmers Adopt Conservation Agriculture Practices?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259136, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tracey, Marlon R. & Polachek, Solomon, 2018. "Heterogeneous Layoff Effects of the US Short-Time Compensation Program," IZA Discussion Papers 11746, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).