Report NEP-EFF-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chatri, Abdellatif & Maarouf, Abdelwahab & Ezzahid, Elhaj, 2015.
"Productivité agricole, intégration et transformation structurelle de l’économie marocaine
[Agricultural productivity, integration and structural transformation of the Moroccan economy]," MPRA Paper 71774, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Gillespie, Patrick R. & Breen, Ben, 2016. "Accounting for fishing vessel time allocation at sea when measuring efficiency," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236356, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Dwyer, Janet & Vigani, Mauro, 2016. "Sustainable Upland Farm Businesses (1): Exploring determinants of efficiency among England’s upland farms," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236340, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gregor Semieniuk, 2016. "Fossil energy in economic growth: A study of the energy direction of technical change, 1950-2012," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-11, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Giovanni Marin & Francesca Lotti, 2016. "Productivity effects of eco-innovations using data on eco-patents," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1065, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Petre Caraiani, 2016. "A quantitative explanation of the low productivity in South-Eastern European economies: the role of misallocations," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 119, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kostov, Philip & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2016. "Effect of family labour on output of farms in selected EU Member States: A non-parametric quantile regression approach," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236358, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Management as a Technology?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-133, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2017.
- Lawrence Edwards & Marco Sanfilippo & Asha Sundaram, 2016. "Importing and firm performance: New evidence from South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 039, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Vigani, Mauro & Kathage, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of risk management practices on wheat productivity in France and Hungary," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236352, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Yu-Chin Hsu & Rachel J. Huang & Larry Y. Tzeng & Christine W. Wang, 2016. "Can Investing in Hedge Funds Improve Efficiency for Economically Important Investors?," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 16-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Zsolt Csafordi & Laszlo Lorincz & Balazs Lengyel & Karoly Miklos Kiss, 2016. "Productivity spillovers through labor flows: The effect of productivity gap, foreign-owned firms, and skill-relatedness," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1610, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Nordmeier, Daniela, 2016. "Revisiting the matching function," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 06/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Patrice Ollivaud & Yvan Guillemette & David Turner, 2016. "Links between weak investment and the slowdown in productivity and potential output growth across the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1304, OECD Publishing.
- Michele Imbruno & Tobias D Ketterer, 2016. "Energy efficiency gains from trade in intermediate inputs: Firm-level evidence from Indonesia," Discussion Papers 2016-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- MacCuspie, Peter, 2016. "BIG DATA …and Grains Productivity," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235382, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shakur, Shamim & Wang, Yan, 2016. "Profit Efficiency of Chinese Pear Farmers," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235611, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Asante, Bright & Villano, Renato & Patrick, Ian & Battese, George, 2016. "Diversification and Productivity in Crop-livestock Farming Systems in the Forest Savannah Agro-ecological Zone of Ghana," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235254, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Michler, Jeffrey & Shively, Gerald, 2016. "Agricultural Production, Weather Variability, and Technical Change: 40 Years of Evidence from Indi," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236342, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bell, Kendon, 2016. "Empirical estimation of weather impacts on dairy production and quality," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235245, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chowdhury, M. Ashraful Ferdous & Haque, M. Mahmudul & Alhabshi, Syed Othman & Masih, Abul Mansur M., 2016. "Socioeconomic Development and Its Effect on Performance of Islamic Banks: Dynamic Panel Approaches," MPRA Paper 71888, University Library of Munich, Germany.