Report NEP-BEC-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Giammario Impullitti & Julien Prat, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," Discussion Papers 2016-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hou, Feng & Ci, Wen, 2016. "Immigrants? Initial Firm Allocation and Earnings Growth," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016378e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2016. "Leveraging Dominance with Credible Bundling," CEPR Discussion Papers 11304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uluc Aysun & Kiyoung Jeon & Zeynep Kabukcuoglu, 2016. "The credit channel is alive at the zero lower bound but how does it operate? Firm level evidence on the asymmetric effects of U.S. monetary policy," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 27, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Jacek Suda & Marek Antosiewicz, 2016. "Business cycles and on the job search," IBS Working Papers 07/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Petre Caraiani, 2016. "A quantitative explanation of the low productivity in South-Eastern European economies: the role of misallocations," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 119, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Zsolt Csafordi & Laszlo Lorincz & Balazs Lengyel & Karoly Miklos Kiss, 2016. "Productivity spillovers through labor flows: The effect of productivity gap, foreign-owned firms, and skill-relatedness," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1610, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Management as a Technology?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-133, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2017.
- Valeria, Gattai & Rajssa, Mechelli & Piergiovanna, Natale, 2016. "Some Twins Are Not Alike: FDI Premia in the Former Soviet States," Working Papers 340, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 10 Jun 2016.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Danziger, Leif & Yashiv, Eran, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Benefit Policy and the Firm Productivity Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 9967, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Olga Timoshenko & Paulo Bastos & Daniel Dias, 2016. "Learning, Prices, and Firm Dynamics," Working Papers 2016-11, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Tsakiridis, Andreas & Breen, James & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hanrahan, Kevin & Wallace, Michael & Crosson, Paul, 2016. "Flexibility of beef suckler cow systems under varying calf retention strategies," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236289, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Jose Asturias & Manuel García-Santana & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Competition and the welfare gains from transportation infrastructure: Evidence from the Golden Quadrilateral of India," Economics Working Papers 1526, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2016. "Inter-industry trade and business cycle dynamics," Kiel Working Papers 2041, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).