Report NEP-BEC-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Calligaris & M. Del Gatto & F. Hassan & G.I.P. Ottaviano & F. Schivardi, 2016. "Italy’s Productivity Conundrum. A Study on Resource Misallocation in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 030, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Brian Bell & Simone Pedemonte & John Van Reenen, 2016. "CEO Pay and the Rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1439, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Theodosios DIMOPOULOS & Stefano SACCHETTO, 2014. "Merger Activity in Industry Equilibrium," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-56, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jul 2015.
- Müller, Steffen & Neubäumer, Renate, 2016. "Size of Training Firms and Cumulated Long-run Unemployment Exposure – The Role of Firms, Luck, and Ability in Young Workers’ Careers," IWH Discussion Papers 5/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Geoffrey Barrows & Helene Ollivier, 2016. "Emission intensity and firm dynamics: reallocation, product mix, and technology in India," GRI Working Papers 245, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2016. "Preferential trade agreements and antidumping actions against members and nonmembers," IDE Discussion Papers 611, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kjetil Storesletten & Gueorgui Kambourov & Loren Brandt, 2016. "Firm Entry and Regional Growth Disparities: the Effect of SOEs in China," 2016 Meeting Papers 182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zsolt Csáfordi & László L?rincz & Balázs Lengyel & Károly Miklós Kiss, 2016. "The effect of labor flows, ownership and skill-relatedness on firm productivity," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006263, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Buchholz, Manuel & Tonzer, Lena & Berner, Julian, 2016. "Asymmetric Investment Responses to Firm-specific Uncertainty," IWH Discussion Papers 7/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Marina DRUZ & Alexander F. WAGNER & Alexander Richard J. ZECKHAUSER, 2015. "Tips and Tells from Managers: How Analysts and the Market Read Between the Lines of Conference Calls," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-02, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Herpfer, Christoph, 2018. "Do courts matter for firm value? Evidence from the U.S. court system," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Natalia Ramondo & Felix Tintelnot & Andreas Moxnes & Anna Gumpert, 2016. "Multinational Firms and Export Dynamics," 2016 Meeting Papers 124, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato & Xuan Zhang, 2016. "Analysing the Determinants of Credit Risk for General Insurance Firms in the UK," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1591, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mayer, Thierry & Melitz, Marc J & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 11389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ishido, Hikari, 2016. "A new institutional approach to Japanese firms' foreign direct investment under free trade agreements," IDE Discussion Papers 608, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Pau Roldan & Laurent Cavenaile, 2016. "Advertising, Innovation and Economic Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 150, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2016. "What Role Did Management Practices Play in SME Growth Post-Recession?," IZA Discussion Papers 10042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).