Oliver James Board
Department of Economics Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
University of Pittsburgh
4S01 W.W. Posvar hall, 230 Bouquet St, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
RePEc:edi:depghus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Burkhard C. Schipper & Oliver Board & Kim-Sau Chung, 2009. "Two Models of Unawareness: Comparing the object-based and subjective-state-space approaches," Working Papers 93, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Kim-Sau Chung & Oliver Board, 2007. "Object-Based Unawareness," Working Papers 2007-2, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 24 Aug 2007.
- Andreas Blume & Oliver Board & Kohei Kawamura, 2007. "Noisy Talk," ESE Discussion Papers 167, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Oliver Board, 2003. "The Not-So-Absent-Minded Driver," Economics Series Working Papers 147, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Board, 2003. "Algorithmic Characterization of Rationalizability in Extensive Form Games," Economics Series Working Papers 148, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Board, 2002. "The Deception of the Greeks: Generalizing the Information Structure of Extensive Form Games," Economics Series Working Papers 137, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Board, 2002. "Dynamic Interactive Epistemology," Economics Series Working Papers 125, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bacharach, M. & Board, O., 2000. "The Quality of Information in Electronic Groups," Economics Series Working Papers 9925, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Board, 2009. "COMPETITION AND DISCLOSURE -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 197-213, March.
- Board, Oliver J. & Blume, Andreas & Kawamura, Kohei, 2007. "Noisy talk," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 2(4), December.
- Oliver Board, 2006. "The Equivalence of Bayes and Causal Rationality in Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Board, Oliver, 2004. "Dynamic interactive epistemology," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 49-80, October.
- Board, Oliver, 2003. "The not-so-absent-minded driver," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 189-200, September.
- Oliver Board, 2002. "Knowledge, Beliefs, and Game-Theoretic Solution Concepts," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 418-432.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oliver James Board should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.