Marcos Agurto Adrianzen
|Last Name:||Agurto Adrianzen|
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales Lima, Peru
Universidad de Piura
Calle Martir Olaya 162, Lima 18
RePEc:edi:fcudppe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Agurto Adrianzen, Marcos, 2009.
"The Role of Social Capital in the Adoption of Firewood Efficient Stoves in the Northern Peruvian Andes,"
15918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
repec:idb:brikps:93338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos, 2014. "Social Capital and Improved Stoves Usage Decisions in the Northern Peruvian Andes," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-17.
- Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos, 2013. "Improved cooking stoves and firewood consumption: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Northern Peruvian Andes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 135-143.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos, 2014.
"Social Capital and Improved Stoves Usage Decisions in the Northern Peruvian Andes,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-17.
- Levien, Michael, 2015. "Social Capital as Obstacle to Development: Brokering Land, Norms, and Trust in Rural India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 77-92.
- Gehrke,Esther Isabelle, 2017.
"An employment guarantee as risk insurance ? assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8015, The World Bank.
- Esther Gehrke, 2014. "An employment guarantee as risk insurance? Assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions," Working Papers 152, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Agurto Adrianzén, Marcos, 2013.
"Improved cooking stoves and firewood consumption: Quasi-experimental evidence from the Northern Peruvian Andes,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 135-143.
- Brooks, N. & Bhojvaid, V. & Jeuland, M.A. & Lewis, J.J. & Patange, O. & Pattanayak, S.K., 2016. "How much do alternative cookstoves reduce biomass fuel use? Evidence from North India," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 153-171.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcos Agurto Adrianzen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.