|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Aberdeen, United Kingdom
University of Aberdeen
RePEc:edi:deabduk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Acheampong, Theophilus, 2016. "The Implications of Changing Power Generation Mix on Energy Pricing and Security in Ghana," MPRA Paper 76703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acheampong, Theophilus & Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "Petroleum Product Pricing, Deregulation and Subsidies in Ghana: Perspectives on Energy Security," MPRA Paper 66116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acheampong, Theophilus & Omane-Achamfuor, Michael & Anang Tawiah, Nii, 2014. "The Economic Partnership Agreement Between Ghana and the European Union: A Developmental Game Changer?," MPRA Paper 66232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acheampong, Theophilus, 2013. "Africa’s Economic Growth: A Fallacy of Numbers?," MPRA Paper 70500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alemzero, David & Acheampong, Theophilus & Huaping, Sun, 2021. "Prospects of wind energy deployment in Africa: Technical and economic analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 652-666.
- Acheampong, Theophilus & Phimister, Euan & Kemp, Alexander, 2021. "What difference has the Cullen Report made? Empirical analysis of offshore safety regulations in the United Kingdom's oil and gas industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Acheampong, Theophilus & Akumperigya, Rainer, 2018. "Offshore risk regulation: A comparative analysis of regulatory framework in Ghana, the United Kingdom and Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 701-710.
- Theophilus Acheampong & Ernest Amoabeng Ortsin, 2019. "The ECOWAS–EU Economic Partnership Agreement: Towards Inclusive Development?," Advances in African Economic, Social and Political Development, in: Diery Seck (ed.), The External Sector of Africa's Economy, pages 213-239, Springer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Acheampong, Theophilus & Ackah, Ishmael, 2015.
"Petroleum Product Pricing, Deregulation and Subsidies in Ghana: Perspectives on Energy Security,"
66116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofosu-Peasah, G. & Ofosu Antwi, E. & Blyth, W., 2021. "Factors characterising energy security in West Africa: An integrative review of the literature," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Addae, Edna & Ackah, Ishmael, 2017. "Inflation dynamics in pre and post deregulation era in Ghana: Do petroleum prices have any influence?," MPRA Paper 77496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alemzero, David & Acheampong, Theophilus & Huaping, Sun, 2021.
"Prospects of wind energy deployment in Africa: Technical and economic analysis,"
Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 652-666.
- Mohsin, Muhammad & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2022. "Nexus between financial development and energy poverty in Latin America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C).
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Theophilus Acheampong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.